Don't want to love you - Ayato Sakamaki x Reader

''Oi, pancake, stop staring out of the window. Stare at Ore-sama instead.''

You could practically hear the bastard's smirk through his demanding words. Ayato had always been demanding towards you, and you managed to live with it. But some days, you were having none of it. Today happened to be a day like that.

''I'll stare at whatever I feel like staring at the moment, oh great Ore-sama,'' you uttered the last part  mockingly while turning your head away from him again. The brothers and you were in the car on your way to night school. It was quiet and, oddly enough, almost peaceful. Until the selfish red head had decided to speak up. 

As soon as the sentence left your lips Ayato grabbed your chin and forcefully turned your head to face him. He had a smirk on his face as well as twinkling eyes, the prick. However, before he could speak, Reiji decided to say what was on his mind which made sure Ayato let you go and behaved himself for the rest of the ride. 

I think I want this but I don't have the time                                                                                                     My body wants you but my heart isn't blind                                                                                                     I'm catching feelings that'll hopefully die                                                                                                     They're burning hotter than I usually like       

Once you'd arrived the driver opened the door and you stepped out of the car after Reiji. The moment you did the red head put his arm around your waist and roughly pulled you close.

''Aya-''

''I need to make clear to everyone not to touch you since none of my low-life brothers will do.''

''No one will touch me, stop acting so protective,'' you rolled your eyes.

''That's not the only reason,'' your gazes crossed for just a moment before he looked away. ''We're not the only vampires here. I don't want them to take an interest in you,'' he said the last part a bit more quite while also looking annoyed.

Don't wanna let you in, I shouldn't let you in                                                                                                   But I might let you in     

Ayato was lucky you two were in the same class, for he could stay with you and keep an eye on anyone that neared you for the whole time you were at school. However, when the bell rang signaling the break had started he had completely forgotten that he was supposed to be looking over you and instead he was gazing out of the window lost in thought. You left the class with the few friends you had only for them to go to the bathroom. You excused yourself since you didn't feel like walking into the gossip hole, and left on your own to wander the halls. 

You thought about what Ayato had said, that there were other vampires in the building at the moment. But you thought you would be fine, since you weren't alone in the crowded halls of the school.                                                                                                                                                                          

Don't wanna let you in, I shouldn't let you in                                                                                                   But I might     

 You wondered how they looked like. Did they look like the Sakamaki brothers, physically perfect with pearly white skin that almost looked translucent, a body any man would kill to have, hands any girl would want to be held by and a voice that send shivers down your spine when your name left their kissable lips?