10 • Us

Soon enough, the large group makes it the howe.
The Pevensies, and the Telmarines lead, the large structure shadowing them all. Centaurs aline the entrance down into the building, and the two siblings step back as the kings and queens make their way down.

Fauns rush about, carving swords. Caspian clears his throat, wearily eyeing the group. "It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible." The group grabs torches, and Susan calls out to the oldest sibling.

"Peter, you may want to see this."
The carvings displayed the four, from their first adventures in the enchanted world. "It's us."

Lucy glances at the siblings, watching them stand back. "What is this place?" The sibling look at each other in question, Aubrey speaking up.  "You don't know?" Caspian grabs a torch, leading the group down a dark tunnel, only illuminated by the torch.
     Reaching the end, he dips the flame, and they spark along the edge, crawling along the edge of the walls, and a large room is illuminated. More carvings adorn the walls, Aslan staring the group straight on.

The stone table in the middle.

The youngest Pevensie girl turns to her bother, her eyes flickering to the Telmarines. "They must know what they're doing."
     The dirty blonde stares back, "I think it's up to us now."

Happy holidays everyone! I don't think I'll be updating again until the new year, so enjoy your winter breaks!