20 • Certain

Glozelle quickly rides back, toward the awaiting Telmarine army. While Aubrianna is distracted, a few soldiers rush Peter, who quickly fends them off, leaving their bodies on the ground.

Caspian leads narnian's underneath the Howe, and Peter begins counting. "Seven, eight, nine...get ready!" Suddenly the ground collapses into a pit, Telmarines falling in and Narnian's emerging from beneath the surface. Arrows, some aflame, soar and dig themselves into Telmarine a. A soldier rushes the princess, who was almost struck in the arm due to a certain distraction.

Soon enough almost everyone is fighting in battle. Bodies are dropping, fast, on both sides, the narnian's numbers deteriorating.
Peter's eyes cast toward his sister, the youngest one's named being muttered beneath his breathe, but the high queen merely shakes her head.

Looking out at the army, the king raises his sword, shouting to the remaining narnian's. "Back to the Howe!" Narnian's begin retreating into the Howe, before Sopespian orders for their escape to be cut off. Trebuchet launch boulders at the Howe, destabilizing it, and crushing the few Narnian's that had entered it and weren't able to escape.

"Brace yourselves!" The archers at the top wobble, the structure crumbling beneath them. Susan falls, gripping onto the edge, before safely dropping a foot onto stable ground. The narnian's gather, the kings, queen, prince and princess heading the mass.
Edmund draws his sword and they all exchange glances.

Peter charges.

Sorry for the delayed update. From time to time I find myself struggling to write chapters, but I'm back and better than ever. It's summer break so I have until mid ish September till school. I'm not ready for Highschool :(( any tips?

.

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 10K OH MY GOODNESSSSSS ILY ALL :))