CHAPTERseven (new)

Mature readers some explicit language and mild sexual content

CHAPTERseven

Ari

We decided to go out to a bar when we got home from our tour. I was a little apprehensive, not wanting to have a meltdown like I did with Callie, but they talked me into it, and I knew in the back of my head I would be safe. We were leaving in an hour and a half, so I went straight to my room to start getting ready. After a quick shower and blow dry of my hair, I ended up fixing it by just leaving it down with a little curl to it and left my make-up very natural. I put on a colorful mid-thigh length floral dress and paired it with a pair of four inch strappy orange heels. I wouldn't say I looked hot, but I definitely looked cute, and I was more than okay with that.

Caleb and I were going to drive together meeting Tess and Jake at the bar. As I met Caleb at the car, he leaned into me and whispered "You look beautiful babe,” Then he reached around me to open my door.

“Thanks” I mumbled. I didn’t say anything, but he looked great himself in a pair of well-worn jeans and white dress shirt. He topped that with a black vest and striped tie.

We only lived about a ten minute drive from the bar, so we were there in no time. When we walked in the first thing, I noticed was the band playing on the stage. There was a small dance floor, bar and some tables around the other side. We spotted Tess and Jake at the bar having a drink and started making our way to them. She was laughing at something he was saying to her. I couldn't help but smile at them; they were so damn cute together.  Tess saw us and jumped up running to me and giving me a big hug. "You look amazing girl," she said

"So do you,” She did she was wearing a dark pink dress that came to just below her butt that she matched with a pair of what had to be six-inch stilettos.  All that extra height had her towering over me even more than usual.

We made our way to the bar and Jake got up to say hello. He looked pretty damn good too. He was wearing black jeans with a white dress shirt topped with a black blazer.

 After we all had said our hellos, we took a seat at the bar and ordered drinks. We were in the corner of the bar giving us a view of the dance floor. I used to love to dance, but I just can't anymore. There's always some guy coming up to try and rub on you and I can't risk how I would react if one did.

We had only been there for about five minutes when a leggy blond, wearing a dress that barely covered her ass and showed too much cleavage slid in between mine and Caleb's stools.

It annoyed me a bit but only because we were in the middle of a conversation. She put her hand on his arm. "Hey Sexy" legs purred.

"Hey," he said taking her in from head to toe. A smirk grew on his lips. "I was hoping I could steal you away for a dance,” Legs continued to purr to Caleb.

 He looked over at me almost like he was asking for my permission, so I just gave him a smile and shooed him away with my hands. It's not like he needed to ask me to dance with some chick. I could have sworn I saw him frown, but he masked it quick, gave me a nod and took legs by the hand to the dance floor.