Chapter 16 All Yours

WARNING MATURE CONTENT *************WARNING MATURE CONTENT

This chapter contains explicit language and sex.

Chapter 16

(All yours)

Ari’s P.O.V.

I was pissed and why I couldn’t really tell you. Okay I can its flipping Caleb. Seeing that little slut on his lap had my blood boiling. I gave him a disgusted look and I could tell it bothered him for a second until Aiden pulled me back into him. Caleb looked at us with as much disgust as I had for him and his little slut.

I felt like such a bitch, because I knew for sure I wasn’t into Aiden romantically but I let him keep this up. I shook my head and when I looked back up Caleb was standing with the chick and giving me a smirk. He then asked if I could find a ride, and I wanted to cry. I couldn’t believe he was leaving me here for her.

After he left I was more than ready to go home. I just wanted to get in the shower and go to sleep. I was so over this night.

To my luck Tess and Jake announced they were leaving not even ten minutes later. Callie and Aiden both decided to stay a little longer I’m pretty sure they both had a little thing for each other. Hopefully they would hook up tonight.

Is that mean? I want the guy I’m seeing and my best friend to hook up, so I don’t have to be the one to end whatever it is Aiden and I have going on. Yeah I guess that is another bitch moment for me. I seem to have a lot of those when it comes to Aiden.

I never meant to use him, but the longer I pretend the more I keep doing it and I really hate myself for it. Aiden is an amazing guy and I can only hope to end this with us continuing a friendship.

When we were in the parking lot I noticed Caleb’s truck was still there. Thank god, he had way too many drinks to be driving. He must have ridden with the slut, I wonder if he will even be home tonight. Uh I need to stop thinking about him.

As we pulled up to my house I noticed a red mustang parked out front. It took me a minute to figure out who it belonged to and just like that I was back to being pissed off. “He brought her home I thought he didn’t bring his skanks home?”

“He doesn’t “Tess answered. Oh shit did I ask that out loud I thought I was talking in my head.

“He’s playing with fire” I heard Jake mumble

“Why do you say that?” I asked confused. I mean what’s the big deal? Yeah it kinda pisses me off but how is him bringing someone home playing with fire.

Jake shook his head “It’s nothing. Well good luck. Do you want us to come in with you? Or do you want me to go in and make sure you’re not walking into a porn scene?” He asked

That thought just made me sick. I hope to god I don’t walk in on them, not what I want to see tonight, but I wasn’t going to make Jake go in. I'm a big girl. “No ,thanks but I’m just going to go straight to my room and go to bed.”

They both gave me sympathetic looks “Okay well goodnight if you need anything just call okay?” Tess asked.

I smiled “I will thanks.” I got out of the car and made my way to the front door, dreading what I might see when I walked in. I really didn’t want to see him with some slut. God how did this happen? How did I allow myself to fall for him?

Luckily when I walked in I didn’t see or hear anything inappropriate. They must be in the office or his room. The thought of them in his room hurt a little. Just knowing I was the only woman he had ever let into his bed. If he had her in there it would be the final nail in the coffin for me.