CHAPTERthirteen

CHAPTERthirteen

 Caleb

When I woke up, I had a horrible headache. I noticed a bottle of Advil and water sitting on my bedside table. Thank god I could kiss whoever left this for me. Why did I think getting trashed was a good idea? Oh yeah, I wanted to clear my head. Good job with that, I thought of Ari even more when I was drunk. I was so drunk; some of the guys had to help me out to the cab, I have never let myself get that way before.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom, where I jumped in my shower and let the hot water run over me. Ah. This feels good; I will never let myself get so drunk again, definitely not worth it.

Once I was dressed I went out to the living room to find Ari lying on the couch watching T.V. She looked over at me with a smirk when she saw me. "Hey, sweetheart how are you feeling?" she asked. Man she is too cute.

“Uh, I’m doing okay did you leave the Advil and water?” I asked

She nodded “Yeah when I saw how drunk you were last night, I knew you were going to feel like shit this morning,”

Shit she saw me last night did I talk to her? I can’t even remember coming home.

She stood and slowly walked towards me. What is she doing? She placed her hand on my chest and smiled up at me. “Do you even remember talking to me last night?”

I swallowed loudly and just shook my head. “No uh what did I say?”

She laughed, “Don’t worry you didn’t do anything half as bad as we all know I've done when drunk. That made me laugh a little. So she does remember that night.

“Did I try to make a move on you?” I asked hesitantly. I hope I didn’t do or say anything too messed up.

"No, not, all you did was rub up on me a little in the kitchen and tell me how bad you wanted me,” She told me while laughing; I can't believe she's making fun of me.

I grabbed her and gave her a big loud kiss on her head while holding her in a headlock. She squirmed in my arm and then smacked my bare chest while pushing me away. "Hey ass, be nice,” She got out between laughs.

I quickly picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. She was yelling at me to put her down, but I ignored her requests. "Hey Babe, where's your phone?" I asked.

She stopped smacking my back and tried to turn towards me. “Why?” she asked.

"Because I'm about to throw your ass in the pool, and I don't want to ruin your phone. Though I'm not sure where it could be with what you’re wearing,” I said lightly smacking her ass.

She was only wearing a little white tank top and a pair of short, short black running shorts. If you could even call something that small shorts.