Epilogue Always only you

Epilogue

(Always only you)

Ari's P.O.V.

It's hard to believe I have been living here in San Francisco for nearly nine months now and Caleb and I have officially been an item for about five of those. As soon as we were back from Hawaii Caleb literally threw all my clothes into his closet, moving his out of the way. When I asked him what the hell he was doing, he just shrugged and said something about moving my stuff to our bedroom.

Just hearing the our made me so happy. How this beautiful man was able to let go of everything and learn to love me so deeply and with so much passion blew me away.

That was another thing soon after we came back he told me everything about his past, his mom and little sister's death. How his father drowned his pain with alcohol and blamed Caleb just because he had no one else to. He also told me about the talk him and his father had the day I went back to my mom's. I was glad to hear his dad realized all he had done.

He has been working hard to mend fences with Caleb. He comes into town about once a month now and we go there about the same. He has been great to me and really seems to like me.

Though before I met him I was so worried about what he would think of me. Caleb helped me to calm down though, when he told me it really didn't matter what his dad thought about me, only what we felt for each other.

My mom and Christian came at Christmas and she took the time to actually get to know Caleb and now she loves him almost as much as me. Though she did have Christian give him a warning about not hurting me, which I thought was pretty funny considering Caleb was a good four inches and twenty pounds heavier than him.

Tess and Jake are doing great. They bought a house that is literally only two doors down from ours. We all had a blast fixing it up. Having painting parties. We still have house parties too, just more like once a month now and all the guys have been cool with it as well as cool with us being a couple.

Well all but Dan, he seems to be annoyed by it, Caleb asked him about it once and he just shrugged it off saying he had no problem. Still I see it, I think he is just mad all his friends are finding someone and leaving him behind. What really annoys me though is that he still will bring a couple groupies to our parties and is always trying to push one towards Caleb. I trust Caleb though and he has never shown even the slightest interest in any of them. He truly seems to only have eyes for me.

I do have to say my faith has wavered just a bit this past week. Caleb went back to Houston and even though he wanted me to come Dan had other things in mind. Since he was one of the lead Architects he made a big deal of wanting to go see the site for himself. So that left me needing to stay back and look after the office while they were gone.

Usually I wouldn't care about it but, twice now I have been on the phone with Caleb and heard girls talking right next to him. Of course when I would ask him who it was, he would say that some girl was talking to Dan and then he would usually sit on the phone with me the rest of the night anyways, but it still bothers me just knowing how much Dan is always trying to undermine our relationship.

Today though, is my birthday the big twenty-three and my baby will be back. He said it would be tight but he would be at my dinner tonight, that everyone was taking me to.

Even Callie came in for the weekend. I haven't seen her since Christmas and I really miss her. Talk about missing Callie, Aiden can't seem to get her out of his head. The problem is he always ends up in bed with her every time she's around and then she just blows him off and runs back home like she always does. I told him to quit sleeping with her, but he said he would rather have some of her than none. Man what a sweetie, he can be.