Chapter 17 Well this is awkward

Mature readers*** some mild sex and explicit language

Chapter Seventeen

(Well this is awkward)

Caleb's P.O.V.

I woke to find my body wrapped around my beautiful little brunette, who was still sound asleep. Mmm last night was amazing. The problem with that is that I want more, being with her once didn't come close to getting her out of my system and with the way I'm feeling now I don't know if anything ever will.

Hmm I wonder how she would feel about a long term friends with benefits relationship? Well we can at least continue while on our business trip,that would be perfect and maybe it would be enough for me to get over this whatever it is. I don't want these feelings I have. I don't want to hurt her and I definitely don't want to get hurt myself.

Moving her hair I leaned in and started placing kisses on her neck down to her shoulder and then back up. After doing this a few times she started to squirm. “Mmmm” she moaned causing me to grow even harder than I previously was.

As I was kissing down her neck again she rolled over revealing her completely bare, large round breasts. I couldn’t help myself then, I kissed down nipping at the soft skin. “Ahh Caleb” she moaned.

I thought we were about to go for round two until she quickly sat up and pushed me off. “stop it” she said laughing. Well at least she seemed happy.

She started to get up, but I grabbed her by the waist pulling her to me. “ Where do you think your going baby.” I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and wiggled away from me “The shower, It's already noon and everyone is going to be getting here in about an hour.”

“Do you want some company?” I asked her

She gave me a cute smirk “only if you can catch me before I get in” she said, then she took off towards my bathroom. She was already through the door before I even started after her.

I took off as fast as I could only catching her right as she made her way through the shower door.

She looked up at me as I pulled her close. “Cutting it a little close there aren’t you?” She said giggling as I tickled her sides.

I was really enjoying this playful side of Ari. I wasn’t sure how she would be this morning, but to my luck she didn’t make this awkward at all.

Pushing her up against the shower wall I gave her my best pouty face “ Would you really not have let me join if I hadn't caught you?”

She shrugged and smiled up at me. “I guess we'll never know.” before she could say another word I captured her lips with mine, while I lifted her by her thighs, until she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Slowly pulling away I reached over to finally turn the shower on, once it was nice and hot, I pulled Ari back into another kiss. I wanted this girl more than I wanted my next breath. I was about to push into her when I realized I needed a condom and that I hadn’t used one last night. “Shit, we didn't use any protection last night.”

Ari lifted her head from my neck where she was nibbling on my neck, it felt so good I almost said fuck the condom, how much trouble could a baby be anyway? What the fuck am I thinking I don't want a baby not now not ever, a baby would just be another person to love and loose.

“Yeah I know, I realized that when I went to clean up last night. Should I be worried? Do you have something? I swear to god if you gave me something I’ll freaking kill you Caleb.”