F O U R T H

[Fourth Formula: No Kissing]

"Welcome to Fairy Academy!" I shows my signature radiant smile to him.

"Oh." He speaks coldly.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Words escape from my mouth before I could stop them.

"Why? Are you interested being my girl?" He smirks.

"In your dream." I crosses my arms and sticks out my tongue.

"How do you know?" He brushes my cheek with his tip of his fingers.

"I..." At his touch, a hue of red spread throughout my cheeks as they burns from embarrassment. My cheeks are burning as he leans closer to me. Staring at his kissable lips, I licks my lips while wondering how did it feel to get kiss by his lovely, delicate lips. He kisses the corner of my mouth, sending spark in my veins. I wish this can last long forever.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. The name is Natsu Dragneel."He smirks and let me go.

I'm still memorize by his kiss as he leave, leaving me behind speechless and defenseless. I refuse to believe that I almost surrender to him my precious first kiss...

I quickly run to my class while trying to push back the memory of kiss. The scene keep on replying despite asking for my permission. Soon,  I found myself in deep thought about his irresistible lip.

"Ms Heartfilia? Can you answer this question" My teacher, Gildarts Clive who make us address him as 'Sir' pointing at the board with his marker.

"Ms Heartfilia?"

"Huh? Natsu?"

"Sorry Ms Heartfilia, I'm not your Natsu." The class is full of hysterical laughter. Gildarts clears his throat to silence the class.

My thoughts are shatters into pieces as I blinks my eyes. Realising what I have done, I stand out from my seat in embarrassment. "Sorry, sir..." I apologized. Fortunately, a bell rang signalling its break time saves me from furthermore embarrassment.

"Lu-chan, what happen to you during class?" Levy questions me.

"Nothing Levy-chan, I was just thinking about one of the scenes in the book that I read yesterday." I blush madly as I avoid Levy's eye contact.

If I tell her the truth, she will bury me with many questions. She may even starts shipping me and Natsu! But luckily, she does not know who is Natsu. Thanks Gods. Therefore, this is my only option. Sorry for lying, Levy.

"What is it about Lu-chan?"

"The boy who named was Natsu touched the girl's cheek and kisses the girl's corners of her mouth." I mentally slaps myself for telling Levy about that kiss.

"That is so romantic, Lu-chan! Natsu is so into the girl."

"Ya, haha..." Does Natsu really likes me? Like what Levy says? Nah, I do not think so.

A/N: Finally they kissed! (Well almost) So, does Natsu really interested in Lucy? What if Levy know Natsu? How Lucy is going to explain to Levy? (Edited)