Twenty-Sixth Formula

Twenty-Sixth Formula : Jerza

----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy POV:

"Erza, why are you here?" Jellal raises an eyebrow of his.

"Lucy ask me to meet her here and she give me a pair of tickets." Erza whips out the tickets and waves it to prove her purity.

"That is so coincidence. Lucy also asked me to meet her at sea aquarium. She says there is a big surprise for me." Jellal adds on.

"Yes." She nods her head shyly.

"Since there is two tickets right,  how about we go together? I think Lucy is not coming anymore." He pretends to cough and looks away nervously as her lips curve into a cute smile.

"Sure!"

"Why you guys are here?" I complain to myself while hiding behind the bush.

"We want to see their love story!" Mirajane claps her hands lightly in excitement.

"Alright. Don't let the targets know we are here. If not, I will kill you." I shoot a deadly glare to the troublemakers.

"Second Erza." Natsu and Gray hug each other trembling.

"They are inside already! Let's go." Laxus reminds us and grabs Mirajane hands before leaving as we quickly ran inside.

"So it had been a while since we hang out together." Erza tangles her hands behind her.

"Yes. There is dolphin." Jellal points the blue mammals as he grabs Erza's wrist and rushs to it.

"So that is a dolphin..." Heat crawl up to her cheeks as she nervously smile at him.

"Is this your first time seeing dolphin?" He asked as she replies him with a nod of her head.

"In fact, this is my first time being here." She explains clearly.

"I see. It's alright, I can introduce you all the sea animals here." He moves closer to her.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you." She smiles shyly and looks down where he is gripping her wrist.

"Oh sorry!" He flinchs away and laughs to cover up.

"They were about to kiss!" Levy frowns as Gajeel rest his elbow on her head.

"Shrimp, it's just a kiss." He mumbles as she give him a glare.

"Oh my." Mirajane winks at the pair as Laxus kisses her cheek.

"Excuse me Mister and Miss, you are the 1000th customer here. You will get a special gift however, you need to do something." A lady bow to them.

"The fun part is coming." I wrestles Natsu's waist as he give me a peck on my lip.

"What was that?" My cheeks flushes all thanks to that kiss.

"I thought you wa-." Natsu acts innocent.

"No!"I cut him off.

"What is it?" The pair asks the staff member as she forks out a pocky.

"Eh!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys, I'm giving you a chance to vote for your favorite pairing for Sting and Rouge each. And you only can select one for Sting and Rouge each.

So these are the ships:
-Sting×Yukino
-Sting×Minerva
-Sting×Kagura
-Rogue×Yukino
-Rogue×Minerva
-Rogue×Kagura
-Sting×Rogue

The highest vote will be the ships for Rogue and Sting, Thank you!