Twenty-Fifth Formula

Twenty-Fifth Formula : Wrong Timing!

----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy POV:

"Erza, I'm sorry that I date Natsu despite your warning." The scarlet-haired girl leaned closer to me as I freaks out.

Flashback:

"Natsu, this is bento that I made for you." I passed him it awkwardly as heats burned my cheeks.

"Thanks, Luce." Natsu scratched the back of his neck and took it.

"Woah, they are already acting as married couple." Gray scoffed.

"Gray-sama, Juvia bring bento for you also!" Juvia handed him a blue lunchbox as she kissed his cheek.

"Woah, they are already acting as married couple." Natsu mimiced Gray as Gray pretended to cough.

When Gray opened his lunchbox, it's  his own face that decorated by Rice and seaweed. Not to mention, there is some egg rolls and sausages. This is expected from Juvia.

"So you going to eat yourself?" Natsu raised his eyebrow and helped Gray to closed his jaws.

"Juvia spend two hour doing it. Come Gray-sama." Juvia feeded him as I sighed.

"Alright, opens your bento that Lucy gave you and who knows you will eating your own face as well. " He mocked him.

"Fine." Natsu opened it as his eyes widened.

"Haha, so you are eating your own face as well." Gray bursted. into laughter

"Sorry, Natsu. Because this is my first time making bento so I asked Juvia for her help." I smiled at him.

"Who cares about eating their own face when Luce is the one who made the bento for me?" He gobbled all the food immediately.

"Thank you, Lucy." He kissed my forehead.

"Erza-San, what you are doing here?" Juvia asked Erza who is storming her way here.

"Nothing, I want to look for Lucy." She dragged me before I could say anything.

"When you are with him, be caution." A voice echoed from my memory. How could I forget that warning that Erza told me?

End of Flashback

"Sorry! I'm sorry that I forget about that warning." I screamed.

"Erm Lucy, I want to talk to you is not about that warning but something else. Her face turns red as she looks away shyly.

"What?"

"I don't know whether Jellal has feelings for me so..."

Natsu appears and grabs me by my waist in the wrong timing.

"Erza. " Natsu hisses at Erza but his hands is shaking as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------