Eighth Formula

Eighth Formula: His Jacket

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV:

Its has been a month since Natsu joined this academy. When we bumped to each other, we just greeted each other and went our separate ways. He also often get into trouble which landed him into detentions.

He has his own friends and so does I. So we hardly mingle together. He has his own dreams so as I. He is popular while I'm a nerd.He is jock while I'm a spectator. He is likable while I'm a ghost to most of the peoples. Maybe that is why we do not cross each other's path.

Some parts of my body just miss his presence. I do not know why but I just feel it.

"Lu-chan!", Levy races to me and pulls me for a hug.

"Levy-chan, I can't breathe..."

"Oh sorry Lu-chan. " Letting me go, she giggles while covering her mouth with her left hand. "Lu-chan, you want go watch a school basketball match with me tomorrow?"

"Why?" Her cheeks turn red.

"Erm...I just feel like!" She hesitates.

"Oh really? Then I shall go as well." I smirk.

"Levy-chan, where can we get the tickets?" I ask.

"Wait Lu-chan, I shall go check the school's website!" She whips out her phone from her bags. Leaning closer to her, I can catch a better glimpse of the details about the tickets.

"Lu-chan, there is none ticket left." Her lips pout as she gives me a disappointment look.

"Its alright, Levy-chan. Maybe we can watch next time?"I sigh and tap her shoulder to console her. She must be really very excited to see the match.

"Do you want some tickets?" A warm, gentle breath tickles the back of my neck.

A pair of tickets waving in front of me as I turn back to see my savior. Natsu.

"Oh my Gosh, Natsu! Thank you! I reach out to grab those precious tickets but fail to. Natsu is too tall for me.

"Do you really want those tickets?" Natsu raise one of his eyebrows.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Wear this later during the match. If I don't see you wearing it, I shall take your first kiss in front the spectator." He hung a jacket over my shoulder and smirks. How the hell he know that I have not lose my first kiss yet?

"See you." He passes me the ticket, leaving my face flushes.

I hug the jacket he left and inhale the scent of it. I think I'm in love with his jacket. Who does not fall in love with his jacket, I mean?

-----------------------------------------------------------