Twenty-Second Formula

Twenty-Second Formula : Happy

----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy POV:

What does Sting mean?

What does Natsu get it?

What is going on?

Can someone please tell me?

"Natsu, why Sting want to stay in Sabertooth?" I give him a question look.

"Why?" His voice has a hint of sour jealousy.

"Are you envy that I care about Sting instead of you? Or should I say jealous." I teases him by emphasising the word, 'jealous'.

"Of course, no." He acts as if he does not bother.

"Alright, I shall ask Sting by myself." I releases my grip on his hand but he grabs and tightens it.

"Lucy Heartfilia, you are mine. Only mine. You belong to me." He warns me with a serious and dangerous look.

His eyes clocks mine as he bring my hand to his lip and pecks it. His breath ticking me as the kiss still lingering on my hand, torturing me. I want to kiss him right now.

"And you are not allowed to leave me." He adds on.

"Hey! There is a blue cat!" I point to the blue cat and race to it. Sorry Natsu, the cat is cuter. Carefully but gently, I raise the cat up and hugs it. So fluffy. So adorable.

Not far ago, I could hear Natsu cursing.

"Do you want to raise it?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Yes, but sadly my parent hate animals." I nods with a sad expression on my face.

"I can raise it if you want. You can visit the cat anytime you want." Natsu   scratch the back of his neck shyly and his face turns slightly pink that somehow look alike as his salmon hair. He looks cute when he blushes.

"Thank you, Natsu. But I don't want to trouble you." I give him a smile.

"No, it's alright. I don't mind actually." He pats the blue cat.

"Natsu.."

"Dear blue cat, now Luce and I will taking care you." He ruffles the blue cat's fur. Natsu..

"So,  what is his name?" I ask him since he is raising the cat mainly.

"I'm considering Freyr. But that does not match his personality." He examines the cat.

"What is his personality?" I blinks my eyes at him.

"He kinda make me happy. Wait! His name will be Happy!"

"That is nice name, Natsu. Hi Happy." I strokes the cute little cat.

"Sting is in love with someone in Sabertooth." Natsu says.

"What?" Did I hear wrongly?

-----------------------------------------------------------