F I F T H

[Fifth Formula: Fairy Tail]

"Oh my God! Fairy tail is coming soon! "

"Let's go see them!" One of the girls claps in excitement.

"Did you heard that Lu-chan? Let's go see them!" Levy begs me and giving me puppy eyes.

Before I could say anything, she drags me along. Why Levy seems so enthusiastic about Fairy Tail? Last time I checked, she is not really into Fairy Tail. She only focuses on her studies. Could it be her crush is in Fairy Tail?

"They are coming!" A fangirl shouts across the cafeteria making my ears hurt. I rubs my ear to soothe the pain.

I clasp my mouth with my right hand and unable to accept what I have just seen. Why the hell Natsu Dragneel is with them? He gives me a wink when he catch me staring at him making my legs turn jelly. The memory of kiss gush back as my face burns.

How dare him winks at me when he almost takes my first kiss! I give him of my famous death glare to him as he smirks. Why he is so arrogant! I roll my eyes in return.

As Fairy Tail walks pass, many girls faint. Those girls who acting dramatic try to gain attention from the Fairy Tail.

They sit down, the cafeteria quiets down. Finally, I can eat my food peacefully.

When I walks back to my seat with Levy, I enjoy my lunch while appreciate the silence.

That is when I spots Mirajane and Laxus kissing Mirajane passionately while she is sitting on his lap. Mirajane wraps her arms around Laxus and captures his lip. They are so in love. To me, its normal to see as its their daily routine every break.

Mirajane Strauss is my idol. She works as a part time job as a model. She is really beautiful especially with her long curl white hair. As I recall, I called Mirajane pretty and Elfman, her younger brother shouted at me that whoever dates her needs to be a man. I'm not a man either I want to date her... Now, she is dating with Laxus. They are one of my favorite ships.

Laxus Dreyar is the principal's grandson. He is popular as well and good in sports. He belongs to the S-class rank, so as his girlfriend.

S-class rank is when the students exceed in different areas such as sports.

He has well-build muscular body but I prefer Natsu's one. Wait what did I just say?

When I glance at Natsu, there are many girls attract to him like magnet. He just could not get rid of them as they will come back one by one.

He naturally attracts girls. He do not chases girls and has no intention for any relationship.Maybe one of those girls that he attracts is perfect for him...

A/N: Hey everyone, I changed the cover^^ hope you like it :)