Twentieth Formula

Twentieh Formula : Victory

----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy POV:

Praying hard, I wish for Fairy Tail's victory. Natsu please...

Minutes passed as the match is still competitive. Sabertooth mange to get the same points as Fairy Tail by cheating. Still, the referee closes one eye. If Erza know this, she will be very mad. Only three minutes left, Fairy Tail needs to win this. Natsu please...

"Lucy-san." Yukino, a member of Sabertooth taps my shoulder to get my attention.

"What is it?" I says it in a annoy voice. She is with the Sabertooth.

"Sorry about that match." Yukino looks at her hand.

"No, its okay." I smile at her. This is very unexpected that a member of Sabertooth apologises. Maybe , not all peoples in Sabertooth is bad.

This moment, Natsu took the lead of the ball as a big pack of Sabertooth chases after him. Natsu answers my pray.

Sting try to tackle Natsu by stepping his feet. Fortunately, Natsu is alert enough to avoid it and scored the last point before the match over.

"Natsu!" I run to him and give him a hug.

"Are you sure you going to hug me when I'm sweating? Girls don't like sweats." I silence him with a kiss.

"I don't care. Congratulations to your win." I says.

"Thanks, Lucy." He ruffles my hair and kiss me on my lips.

"Are you dating?" Gray widen his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"Unfortunately, yes." I sigh.

"No way, Flame brain have a girlfriend. Lucy, think again. He is not  a good kisser." I giggle at his comment.

"Hey, don't brainwash my girlfriend." Natsu hang a arm on my shoulder.

"Flame brain, if you make her cry. I will make sure I will punch you. One tear, one punch." Gray tells Natsu in a stern tone.

"Aye, sir."

"But there is one thing I'm glad of."

"What is it?" Natsu raises his eyebrow.

"I get a girlfriend before flame brain do."

"Shut up, ice princess." Natsu's fist come in contact with Gray's Jaw as they begin their small fight. Not again.

"How childish they are." Gajeel scoffs at them and a pair of fists slams his both cheeks.

"That hurts." Gajeel sends a blow to Gray's stomach. Now, the childish trio is fighting for nothing.

"A man needs to fight." Elfman cracks his knuckles before joining them.

Soon, many peoples take part the fight. As for Levy and I , we are hiding one corner. We do not want to get involve.

"Erm, Natsu-san." Sting calls him as the fight stop and everyone stares at Sting.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! GrazeMe and I will be having camp tomorrow so we will not be able to update tomorrow and we will be back at This Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.