Sixth Formula

Sixth Formula: Lend a helping hand

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV:

His gorgeous onxy-eyes meet with my choclate-brown eyes as we lock eye-contact. I shake my head to break the contact as he clears his throat loud enough that I can hear.

I hope he gets the message clear that I, Lucy Heartfilia do not have feeling for him.

"Lu-chan, I go first okay? My class is beginning soon." Levy packs up and preparing to leave.

I nods my head as an sign of acknowledgement and waves to her as she leave.

Oh great, now I'm all alone.

Hauling myself a sandwich, I begin to chew, focusing my attention at food, not Natsu.

Little that I know, he is advancing to my table and envelopes one of his arms around my waist. I freeze at his grip. Being conscious of the situation , I haslity struggle. However poor me, could not escape from his tight grasp.

"Help me this time, Lucy. " He whispers to my ear as he leans. My heart drop a beat when his lip is near to my ear. I swear if me or he makes a small mistake by moving a little, he will kiss my ear!

His fangirls surround us like a army of bees. I chuckle as he sighs in surrender.

Leaving no choice, I sit on his laps and pulls him to me, burying my head against his crook of neck as he hugs me tight. For some reasons, I feel warm and comfortable.

"Sorry girls but I'm very occupy with my lovely girlfriend so please leave us alone, can? Will appreciate it, thanks. " He speaks in a sarcastic tone making me to punch his back, hard.

The girls sigh in disappointment and slowly make their way back to their tables.

"Natsu." I call him.

"Yes, my beloved Mrs Dragneel?" I pinch the back of his neck in a playful manner and push him away.

"They are still here and it hurts." He mumbles as he yanks me to him. I giggle and pinch him again , leading him to jerk a bit. This is the perfect time to revenge.

He carrys me in a bridal style as I scream.

"Let's go to your class, Mrs Dragneel." His annoying smirk appears on his face.

"Mr Dragneel, my class is there." I pointed.

"Alright Mrs Dragneel, I'm all fired up!" He carries me to my class in fast speed.

He kicks the door , resulting my classmates to jump even my teacher. That is when I know he landed me in a deep trouble and a difficult situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Please check up my friend, Soulessduck's new work, "In love with my Kidnapper". Thank you and have a nice day!