Twenty-Eighth Formula

Twenty-Eighth Formula : Red Hair

----------------------------------------------------------

Lucy POV:

My heart softens at the sight of a certain crimson-haired girl sobbing with her hands covering her face. To calm her down, my fingers brush accross her back. I would never imagine the once strong Erza who can easily overcome a huge army, who everyone is scared off before could be actually crying here. Never in my lifetime.

That would explains everything: Jellal means a lot to her.

When someone is important you, you ought to cry easily for that one particular person. Due to that, you never wanted them to see all your weakness even one of them. You want to leave a good impression on them instead. And that is probably what Erza is feeling right now.

Noticing there is another presence of a person, she glances over her shoulder. Her swollen red eyes widens as I smile at her sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck. Again, she gives a sulking face and looks down the floor.

"You know everything right?" Couldn't deny that, I give her a slight nod of head before I go silence.

"It's embarrasing right? Jellal definitely hate me now after all I messed up that kiss." She ends her words with a laugh as tears from her puffy eyes began to rain down her cheeks.

"Erza, how would you know that he hate you if you don't ask him yourself? The Jellal Fernandes I knew won't hate you just because of that. From my perspective, you did your very best. I'm so proud of you. So get up and make up with Jellal hurry..." My eyes trailed on her for a while before I continue my sentences. "Ah yes before that, you need a changeover."

[  T  I  M  E  S  K  I  P  ]

"Jellal." The blue-haired boy turns his head once he heard his name called by a familiar voice. His face turned red that matched Erza's hair as he pretend to cough.

"Erza, are you alright? I'm sorry for forcing you to kiss me." In order to calm down the boy, she presses her finger against Jellal's lips. The flushed boy grabs her hand before she could silence him.

"Erza, please let me finish my words. I should give you some time to prepare or get ready for it. But once I look at you, I forget about it. I only think of you. I like your red scarlet hair. It is beautiful. In fact, you are beautiful and flawless." Jellal runs his fingers on her crimson-hair and grabs a lock of it before letting go.

"So forgive me for this." He closed the distance between them as they embrace each other.

"Good job, Luce." Natsu ruffles my hair as I flashes him a smile. Now, left with three more pairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------