Chapter Ten: The Prince & his Queen

"Let her go Joker!" Tim exclaimed loudly, reaching for his belt. Harley took immediate notice and jumped forward. "Don't you dare Blobin." she said, pulling out her pistol and aiming it at him. 

Tim stopped reaching and placed is arms to his side. "This is wear a cape would come in handy Tim." he thought to himself, looking at the bloody Selina. 

"What part of this do you seriously think you'll win Joker? You're as useless as always." Selina said, being silenced by an angered Harley. "Shut ya yap!" she exclaimed, pistol whipping the defenceless girl. 

Selina was knocked unconscious immediately, losing the only edge Joker had. In anger, Joker threw Selina off to the side and walked up to Harley. 

"Damnit Harley!" he exclaimed, slapping her across the face, sending her to the ground. Joker watched her fall then looked back at Robin. "If you want anything done right, you gotta do it yourself." he said, picking up an assault rifle and firing it blind-fully.

Robin watched as the mad man sprayed the bullets across the room. He dove to the side and saved Nigma from a barrage of bullets.  

"Damn!" Tim exclaimed, looking at Nigma on the ground, starting to bleed. Tim freed Nigma from his binds and told him to apply pressure to the fresh wound. 

"It looks like the bullet went straight through, so just keep pressure on it." Tim said, watching a barrage of bullet holes create a line beside him. "This ends now." he said, spinning around from where he was and throwing two shurikens at the mad man.

The Joker laughed maniacally, firing the weapon with no care. he shot down one of the blades, but the other managed to slip through and hit him in the hand, causing the gun to hit the ground.

Tim aimed his arm out and fired his grapnel to a pole hanging above the now disarmed man.

He flew forward and landed on top of the Joker, punching him square in the face. He winded back to land another blow when a laugh emerged from the area.

"You leave Mista J alone birdbrain!" Harley exclaimed, catching the attention of Tim. He looked over quickly and seen Harley holding her pistol towards the direction of his head.

Tim quickly summersaulted and leaped forward, taking the harlot down and throttling her. "Drop the gun Quinn." Tim said, angrily trying to end the debacle.  

She smiled however and kept the gun grasped, looking above her while the Boy Wonder stayed on her.

"I don't think she wants me to drop it though blunder bust." she said, slightly angling the gun towards an unconscious Selina.

Tim noticed Harley slowly inch her gun and he immediately put a stop to it, punching her in the face and throwing the gun.

"You're going to prison Harley." Tim said, reaching into his back pocket and taking out a pair of cuffs. When he pulled them out however, Harley let out a massive grin.

Tim then felt an ice cold piece of metal rub against the back of his neck. "No one touches my property but me." the Joker said, prepairing to pull the tirgger.

Tim frooze in place knowing this was his end, when all of a sudden, Tim felt a wet splatter hit his neck.

"What the?" he asked, being thrown off Harley as she paniced and leaped to the side. "Mista J!" she exlcaimed, holding him while unleashing a river of tears.

Tim looked to the side and seen her, on top of him. "Oh my god..." Tim said, shocked at what he was seeing.

"NO NO NO!" Harley yelled, holding Jokers body, allowing for blood to just pour out onto her arms.

Tim took the chance he had and rushed over to Selina, helping her up and preparing to leave.

The two started to walk when Tim heard a voice emerge from a walkie. "Harley. Report back to Headquarters." the mysterious voice said"

Harley snapped her head back and screamed in an agonising way. "You killed him!" she excalimed painfully.

"The orders were simple. Retrieve the two. No one was to be killed. He wasn't able to follow orders. There fore he had to die." the voice said impatiently.

"You bastard! You think you can just come in here and start running the place? You're a fraud! You're nothing!" she said, pulling out another mini pistol and shooting the radio.

She then leaned over the Joker again, and started to hold him tighter. "Oh Mista J. This guy doesn't know what he's doing. His name isn't even that cool. Who's gonna be scared of 'Avandeth' , huh?" she said, sobbing into his arms.

As Tim and Selina left, Tim began to wonder eho this 'Avandeth' was and why they were doing this.

"Where are we going?" Selina asked, barley being able to move her legs. Tim looked at her and sighed.

"Back to the cave. We're gonna need some help."