A new day

Beep Beep Beep Beep

The sun shines through Y/N's newly opened window, his mother even placed breakfast on his bed along with a note that read.

'Morning hunny, sorry we can't see you today but we have important business to attend to. Hope you enjoy your first day back at school, I heard there are a few new people joining the school. I've packed your lunch in your bag downstairs for you. Good luck hun'

Y/N's eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the sunlight. He yawned, stretching out his hands before eyeing his breakfast and the note and reading it. He placed the note back on his desk and ate his breakfast. He leisurely walked down his stairs and grabbed his bag. He grabbed his keys and headed for the door, today will be a good day.

The brisk sunlight filled his eyes again as he gained awareness of his surroundings, the birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, on days like these he knew, they would be good. His H/L H/C hair moved slightly in the calm breeze, the smell of fresh goods whiffed through the air, filling Y/N's nose with its sweet scent.

He started to walk to school, still looking at his surroundings. He'd lived here since he was born but it feels to him as if he could only remember a little bit. He continued walking like this until he came across his friend, Gen. Gen was Y/N's friend, they'd know each other for a while, Gen would usually try and protect Y/N from his bullies although it almost never worked. "So Y/N, what's your plan for the day?" Gen inquired, Y/N thought for a moment before answering "I'll probably try and see some of the new people and get the day done I suppose." Gen nodded in agreement "yeah that seems like an okay mindset."

After a while of chatting the duo made it to school, they split up in there own separate directions as they headed to there forms, Y/N was suddenly toppled over by an unknown force. When he looked he notice a girl with light brown hair had fallen on him, her books scattered across the hall. She jumped up and Y/N could now notice her features. Her brown hair had teal tips, her emerald green eyes were filled with worry and anxiousness. "Eek, I'm sorry!" She squealed picking up a few of her books, while dropping a others in the process. Y/N picked himself off of the ground and grabbed a few books himself "don't worry about it, I should have been looking as well." Once they had collected all the books Y/N handed her the ones that he had picked up. They stared at each other for a moment awkwardly before Y/N introduced himself "hey there my names Y/N, nice to meet you." She nodded shyly "I-it's Emerald, I'd better go. I've got to get these books to my locker." Emerald scampered away being careful not to crash into anyone again.

Y/N got to form and was surprisingly not late. The teacher stood in front of the class with her hues gazing upon the students that were now in their seats. "Morning class, welcome back to Ebbot high."

(It is done, when we're a few chapters in I'm going to ask who you ship. I don't think Emerald and Y/N could be a thing because Y/N is Chara's man. But maybe before Chara? Let me know later when more characters are introduced.)