Chara-On Through the Underground

Chara kept walking, she had not seen Monster kid yet. Suspicions began to arise if Flowey had done something irrational.

But soon enough they came face to face with the teal-coloured fish lady, Undyne. "NYAH, TWO HUMANS!? Asgore only needs one, I wonder what would happen if I gave him eight. Would be be more then a god?" Undyne smirked. "I UNDYNE THE UNDYING WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!" She didn't give then any means of defence so the only things they had were a torn notebook and a knife, a fair trade off in Chara's mind. She remembered Undynes moves like the back of her hand, then fleeing as needed.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRATS!" Undyne called ferociously, she was filled with adrenaline and determination to catch them. "Chara come on, just a little bit further!" Frisk gulped. Undyne was hot on their tail, they duo could her her metallic armour clank against the ground. "STAND STILL AND LET ME TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!" Soon enough they made it to Hotlands. Undyne's speed soon dropped and she came to a halt. "Water! Need, water!" The ground shook beneath her before she collapsed onto it.

Y/N stretched his arms behind his neck and set off for another day at school, he didn't know what to expect on this new day. Would it be exciting or plain and dull? When would he find love? His mind filled with answers. He left his house and started another trip towards school.

Undyne walked away defeated and ashamed. Chara simply walked on towards the lab. The ground swayed under her. Memories flashed before her eyes at every step she took. Twenty, fifteen, ten, five...zero. The countdown to madness, the stopwatch to pain. The soul shattering memory wouldn't stop. Her desire to reunite pushed her forwards though, through her mistakes, regrets, punishments. They stopped as she reached the laboratory door. She knocked as hard as she could, fighting her gut. The yellow creature  Alphys opened the door. "O-oh hey, it the h-human. I-i knew you we coming, come inside."

A rumble was heated from inside the walls of the building, chips started to dislodge before smoke and dust filled the area. As it cleared there was a rectangular metal being standing between the three. "Hello darlings!" The monitor on its face lit up in blinding colours, lights shone down on it as it erected from its immobile state and raised onto a single circular wheel, surprisingly keeping its balance. "My my Alphys, who are these fabulous guests here? Are they my new contestants?" The robot's monitor lit up in the shape of a question mark. "W-w-well no. There here to-" "Alright then, welcome to the show darlings. My name is Mettaton, and welcome to my fabulous quiz show! Question one! What do you get for answering the question correctly?" Each answer appeared on its monitor separately. A was money. B was a date with the fabulous Mettaton! C was more questions. D was instant noodles." Alphys quickly moved her hand into the shape of C when Mettaton wasn't looking. "It's C." Frisk replied immediately. "You are correct darlings. Question two! When will the ship finally sail?" Chara chose D which was: as soon as I leave this place. "Mettaton, p-please don't break the fourth wall." Alphys demanded meekly. "Sorry darling, I'm just clearing up some questions." Now it's making inner jokes. "Anyways, I'm getting bored so I'm just gonna leave. Kill you later!" Mettaton jumped through the roof. "Well, that was a thing." Frisk ended.