1.The huge fuckin hole

(Btw there will be swearing and lemon as I've said so proceed with caution!!!)

I was just having a pleasnt strol through the woods. When suddenly, the whole ground tumbled. It was like quick sand for some odd reason. I swear, I'm always in the wrong spot at the wrong time! I started falling, and was not suprised when my hand slipped. A rock hit the top of my head and I passed out quick.

After a few brutal hours..

I awoke in a collar and a cage. I looked around, what the actual heck?! I was in a small room, where am I? I felt my long light orange hair fall to my face, I blew it away before giggling. I remember a few years ago when I dyed it. So long ago...I still couldnt get it out. I looked around the room more clearly. In the corner there were a few swords, bones for some odd reason, and a few...dildos? WAIT DILDOS?! I scramed to the edge of my cage. I could feel my face heating up. What, why?...Why are those there? Please dont tell me I am in a torture room, or sex room? Please dont. Even if I was secretly really turned on, it was still a bad thing. I wouldnt let myself be turned on by this! I look around a little more and saw a door, It looked locked from what I could tell. Not like I could do anything, I was locked in a cage after all. I looked down at the loose collar. It seemed to be sealed with something so I couldnt manage to get it off. It has a sharp spike in the front, really sharp actually. I poked it and my finger came back with a tiny blood mark. Owww, I held my hand close, feeling a small tear trigger down my cheek. Where on earth am I anyways. I hope I wasnt in a murder house or something. I didnt wanna die today! I still had a anime convention to go to this summer. I decided to recall my steps, I didnt wanna remember I might die. So I was walking and fell and a rock hit me in the head and know I'm suddenly in a cage, surrounded by weapons and sexual asults with a sharp spike around my neck. How does falling result in this? I shouldnt linger on it to much, should I? Yeah probably not. As a swift ten minutes passed by, and my blushing got even brighter from the 'Corner', I started hearing steps. I looked up, The door nob started turning. Please dont kill me, please dont kill me...The door slamned open, revealing two...SKELETONS?!!! What the actual fuck? There was a tall one and a short one. The short one pointed at me.

"Told ya boss, I found a human."

"Shut up mongrol and let me examin her."

The short skeleton started sweating and nodded. The taller skeleton came close to the cage and bent down.

"Whats your name filth?"

My eyes widened, what did I do to be called filth? Although with my many kinks, I could be considered filth.

"(y/n)..."

I looked down and blushed. The skeletons were actually kinda, hot I guess. So firm and bold, made me a little..wet? Another add to the kinks.

"Heh your a shy one arent you bitch?"

I nodded, biting my lip from the name. Getting wetter. He smiled a devil smirk.

"Mongrol, should we keep this human, or kill?"

I blushed even more. They might kill me...Or keep me. Leave me alone dirty thoughts! The small skeleton came closer and looked at me with detail. I sneakily propped my boobs out a little to add some detail. He looked down at my thighs and my ass. He smirked.

"Yeah boss, she could be some, fun."

"You got a good point mongrol."

The skeleton kneeled down next to my cage, unlocking it. He opened the door and took my arm roughly, pulling me out. I was pretty small compared to him, although I was a little taller then the short skeleton, only by a tiny bit. They both looked at me with smirks. Two skeletons and a human. God my mind is racing.