3.The hoodie

We were still walking, I didn't remember the journey to the house being this long? I felt the tall skeleton start to breath heavily. I felt like we were going deeper into the woods...IS HE GONNA RAPE ME?! I started squirming just a little. I didn't want to be raped, even if it did sound like a total turn on. What am I gonna do? Sans started noticing my squirming and put his cold bones on my mouth, well his hand.. but you get the idea. He shushed me.

"Don't worry kid, were just going to the store real quick. Your gonna need a disguise after all."

He winked at me which cause me to blush. He chuckled before getting close to my ear.

"Were gonna save that for later~"

My eyes went wide. How did he? Eh it doesn't matter. He walked beside the tall skeleton.

"So boss, you got a plan for this whole disguise thing for the slut?"

I could feel the 'boss' nod.

"We could just get some cat ears or something, do you think you could glue them on mongrel?"

Wait say what?

"Yeah boss, Maybe I'll use some hot glue."

I start squirming even quicker. They are gluing my fucking head?! I felt a sigh, then, the tall skeleton slapped my ass.

"Shut the hell up slut!"

Wow that was...why is every thing a damn turn on!? I slumped on the guys shoulder. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. What am I gonna do? Well I'm at least picking the ears...

"I h-have a r-request..."

The two skeletons stopped. I was picked up by my shirt again and in front of 'boss' and sans. They looked at me with questionable looks.

"What the hell is it slut?"

I quivered back a little.

"C-can I at least p-pick out the e-ears before y-you glue them..."

I was shivering from that fact. I didn't want ears being glued to me, who would. I looked down, and it was still cold. I'm gonna die of frost bite I swear. I was starting to go numb if that was a good thing. I'll probably die out here from the cold. I heard sans shuffle, before bursting out laughing. I looked up, as he put his hand on the top of my head. Rubbing it a little.

"Boss should we really glue the sluts head?  She seems pretty terrified."

He blushing just a little as he looked at the taller skeleton.

"Well of course-"

The tall skeleton looked at me. A light blush spread across his check bones.

"F-Fine! She would just whine about it anyways!"

I smiled.

"T-Thank you!"

He looked away as the blushing continued. As if to distract the situation, I was dropped in the snow.

"You shouldn't be so nice slut. To teach you a lesson, you must walk."

oh crap. How was this a lesson? Well I was shivering, and the skeleton did offer a little body heat...Ok this is a punishment. God damn, I'm so cold. I started walking forward, and became the middle of the sandwich. Every once and a while I would accidentally bump into them, shivering greatly. I looked down at my hands, the tips become a little blue. I'm gonna die out here...I looked down. A small tear trickling down my cheek again. Sans seemed to notice.

"Hey boss, why does she keep shivering like that?"

Boss looked down. His eyes widened.

"God damnit mongrel! Why didn't you tell me her lips were blue?!"

My lips were blue?! I'm so dead...

"I-Is that a b-bad thing boss?.."

"Yes it is idiot! That means she is freezing to death!"

Sans looked at me, his eyes widened. He sighed and took off his jacket. Putting it over me.

"Will that help boss?"

I put the jacket on, it was really warm and comfortable.

"Yeah, although...I cant let this slut die, not yet..."

The taller skeleton stopped and picked me up bride style with one hand. He was blushing just a little, so was sans. He looked down on me.

"Your only dying and I cant allow that, only I'm allowed to kill you. Got it slut?"

I nodded smiling. I shuffled my legs into the hoodie and was instantly warm through out my body. The top of my head still poking out. I was really tired I realized, well I have been cold for a while know. I decided I should probably rest. I wasn't worried about the skeletons, they seemed to know what they were doing. Hopefully they wont rape me.

"night..."

I whispered, as I trailed off into sleep.