2. Masters

After staring at me for over ten minutes, I started coughing. Not to interrupt the silence, but, it really was cold in here. I think I was starting to get a little sick. The skeletons noticed my red nose and rolled their eyes. They started pushing me out of the building. I looked around, there was snow? No wonder it was so cold! But, last time I checked, it was summer. I was even wearing shorts and long sleeves, I dress very odd. Especially since I wore strips usually. I stumbled as we walked. It was towards a big house, I hope they didn't have a basement. Then my prediction was true when I saw a side window. I'm gonna die in front of two hot skeletons, great. No, I refuse to die like this! Although, they did say keep me...But, there was something that comes first from my kinks. Anime! I looked behind me, they kept shoving me forward. Ok, I have to use my cuteness to get out of this! I stopped suddenly, and looked behind me. A light brush spread against my cheeks. The skeleton was about to shove me forward once again, but, I looked deep into his eyes.

"S-so do you have a name? Or w-would you like to be called m-master?"

The small skeleton jaw dropped and his nose started dripping. I put my hand in between my  boobs to make the effect bigger. The bigger skeleton blushed just a little. I took the pepper spray from my pocket as they came a little closer. Then without warning, I pointed it in their eyes and sprayed like hell unleashed.

"FOR ANIME!"

The taller skeleton cried out and started rubbing his eyes while the small skeleton started swearing. I bolted and jumped over the broken fence into the woods. Looking up I noticed there was no sun or stars, just a huge black thing. Was I in a cave? I kept running, I have to find where I fell down. I could not abandon my anime! Yeah I know its stupid to leave two hot skeletons for anime, butttt, I have ships ok? It was a real kink and I would not leave that behind! I was suddenly grabbed from behind. The smaller skeleton stood behind me, a pissed expression on his face. He lifted me up somehow by the collar of my shirt and looked at me with a red glowing eye.

"I'm gonna have a good time.."

That triggered my kinkiness and my sacredness. He was really scary. I was fangirling on the inside, but, also really scared. I started crying. He rolled his eye, a light blush forming on his cheek.

"Form a back bone kid."

I fell to the ground. The snow hitting me, ow. My ass hurt and I was still cold. This sucks. At least his eye had gone back to normal. I heard some yelling.

"Over ere boss!"

The tall skeleton came behind some trees straight for me. I shivered and curled into a ball. He came closer and picked me up, surprisingly more soft then the small one. He looked pissed, but, wasn't really scared for some odd reason. Maybe it was the eye effect? He pointed a boney finger at me.

"DONT TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN, GOT IT?!"

Wow he got loud quick. I covered my ears and nodded. He sighed before starting to walking back to the house. He was still holding me by my shirt collar. It was kinda starting to hurt.

"U-Uhhh can y-you put m-me down, t-that h-"

The tall skeleton rolled his eyes before luging me over his shoulder. I think I saw a blush before all I saw was the shorty. He was right behind the tall one, right in front of my face.

"Well kid, I'm sans btw, although, I liked your title earlier, you can call me master~"

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"F-fine, I d-don't mind..."

A blush spread across my face and I felt myself get wet again, why was this such a turn on?!