5. Two hottys

I was lifted out of the covers and put away from them. I was sitting at the front of the bed, completely naked besides the bra and underware with two skeletons staring at me. They were both blushing up a total storm. They looked at each other.

"S...So who gets her first boss?"

First? I have a feeling this would be a long day. The tall skeleton looked at him dangerously then at me. A smirk crossed his features.

"Well of course me mongrel! I claim her first..."

The short skeleton nodded. Smirking.

"I'll see the bitch when your done then?"

The tall skeleton nodded.

"I'm heading to grillbyz."

He started walking out, and before closing the door he sent a wink my way.

"I'll be back for you in a while bitch~"

He closed the door. Well that made did make me a little wet I guess. I looked down blushing. But, looked back up as the bed creaked. The tell skeleton came closer to me, almost like a cat on prowl. His smirk and eyes were aimed at me and my body. He stopped suddenly coming down closer, his face really close to myn. Wow that was a little of a turn on. I didn't even realize what he was doing with his hands. He took both of my hands in his left and slammed be against the bed. I was pinned, what is he gonna do? Fuck me harder and harder?...Should that really be a good thing? I felt his right hand come up and hold my face. He made me look him straight in the eyes. He growled.

"So bitch, I have some rules for you got it?"

I nodded swiftly. His smirk became wider.

"One, no complaining or rather, if you do complain, beg for mercy. Two, moan as load as you possibly can. Three, you are myn and myn alone, understand slut?"

I nodded.

"Also, call me your new master~"

I smiled a shit eating grin.

"O-Ok master~"

He smirked. He let go of my face and start trailing down my body with his boney hand. It felt really good. I moaned just a little. A shit eating grin came on his face. He kept going until he reached the target, my clit. He took his hands and felt the goo that was clearly visable on my underware. Wiping off some of it, he put his fingers in his mouth. I felt a little more cum come out of me. This really was to hot. He took out his fingers after some sounds and opened his mouth to reveal a tongue. It was red and was almost like a snakes. Such a fucking turn on...God damn am I really this much of a slut? He licked his fingers through and through. He winked at me and took his fingers away from a arousing site. Putting them back down, he started going into my underware. Ripping it seam by seam, he took off the pair slowly. Dragging it down my legs he softly skipped each pair. Ohhh god. I felt myself leak onto the bed just a little. His face came closer to my clit.

"Ohhhh bitch, you made a stain, guess I'll just have to punish you~"

His snake tongue came out once again and started smoothly liking my clit. 

"Ohhhh"

I moaned, this felt so good. I started squirming. But, he took his hand not occupied by my hands, and held one of my thighs still. Squezing it gently he continued into my clit. Going deeper and deeper till he hit my soft spot.

"Ohhhh..."

How long was that beautiful tongue. I squirmed a little as he left my clit. He squeezed my thigh tightly, making me squeak. He smirked coming up to my face. He came closer and used his hand once again, holding my face. Suddenly without warning, he smashed my lips into his teeth. His tongue asked for permission, but, was greedy when I didn't reply fast enough. It shot into my mouth, exploring ever little detail. I felt his hand get tighter on myn, and his grip get rougher. He wants it bad. He let go of my face, still tongue on tongue action and started going down my body. His hand picked up and he shuffled. His pant belt zipped off as he pulled down the black jeans. Guess what popped out, his really big fucking cock. It was about 10 1/2 inches I would guess, but, was almost perfect. It looked really big compared to my size. He pulled away from the kiss, looking down on me, hungry. He used both of his hands and pinned me against the bed.

"Spread your legs apart"

I nodded and did as I was told. He went forward and started edging into my clit. He was not playful at least. Suddenly, again, he shuved himself forward at once. Causing me to moan and cry a little. He shuved back and forth, quickly. Ow this really hurt...But, why does it feel so good? He slammed into me again and again, hitting my soft spot. We both moaned loudly. After a few minutes he came out, and cummed all over me. It was a red cum and really gooey. He looked up at me, his face sweating.

"Lick it up slut."

I nodded and went closer to his cock. I started licking up the goo softly. Making him moan in enjoyment.

"That's enough."

"O-Ok m-master..."

I crashed onto the bed. The skeleton followed, but, on top of me. He rolled over and looked at me. I smiled, and he smirked. Putting his arms up, he took off the rest of his battle gear and got up. Looking around he found some shorts and slugged those on. He came back in the bed were I lay half asleep. I was to soar and hurt to actually move. Havnt fucked like that in a while. Total domence is total bliss. He pulled up the covers over me and moved in beside me. Using his arms, he pulled me over next to him. Snugging me. Hmm never thought this guy would be a snuggle buddy. I got closer and moaned as he squeezed my ass.

"Night babe."

"N-Night..."

I feel asleep. Not even wondering, why did he call me babe?