7. A talk

"So here's the thing..."

He drew his breath in once again and started sweating. Was he afraid to tell me what the situation was? But, why?

"OK, sorry I've never really given a human a actual serious talk before. So, you will be living with me and my brother from know on, or boss as you know him. Most the time, papyrus wont even be here, but, when he is he will want every bit of your attention. When hes not here it will be me and you, or just you. Under no condition, are you to leave the house. I know that's hard to ask, but, its not safe out for a human. In my brothers eyes, you are the 'pet'. Or his, he will probably fall for you, well how could he not....A-Anyways, When its just me and you, you can act however you wish, just don't leave the house. Since, you are living here, its either sleep in my bed or papyrus's. I would recommend myn, if you don't want to get fucked every night. I cant promise, you wont get fucked a lot, cause, papyrus is...complicated with emotions. Just let him grow and he wont really mess with you as much...but like I said, cant promise anything and very complicated... Any questions darling?"

Well I guess this isn't to shocking. Although sans not actually taking me, as 'his', was a honest surprise. It was pretty gentleman of him. Why do I crave something different then? ugh...

"Ummm actually I do have one question..."

"Shoot kid"

"So is there any...ummm...reasons for you being a gentleman?"

Curiousity was gonna get me killed I swear. Sans started sweating even more. He looked away and growled.

"That's just cause I want to got it?"

He seems a little pissed. Short fuse I would guess.

"I-I'm sorry!"

A grunt was heard, and he sighed.

"Its fine, just don't question me got it?"

I nodded as his persona went back to sort of calm.

"Any other questions darling?"

"N-No!"

I looked the other way. I felt something touch my shoulder. I was pushed and swung so sans was on top of me. What the hell was he doing?!

"Your not scared of me know, are ya darling?"

His voice was more rugged, and his eye was glowing just a little. Why does this shit turn me on? Maybe because he was teasing me, I couldn't tell. All I know is he has a huge personality disorder.

"What should I be scared of that your going to do..."

My damn blush was huge, I could see it glowing off his cheek bones. His Eyes widened and he looked away. He started getting off of me.

"Sorry doll sometimes I lose control.."

"I-Its fine..."

He sat up on the floor and started playing with the carpet underneath him. A very interesting skeleton I must say. I looked up from the spot I lay. Little fake stars were on the ceiling. Huh didn't notice that...Wonder if their glow in the dark. I heard a shuffle and the lights went out. My question was answered as the little stars started glowing many colors. I looked over. Sans was laying down a few feet away. His eyes opened and staring at the stars. I wonder...

"They are really pretty, even if their fake."

"Yeah I guess they are kiddo."

His eyes quivered as if a small tear would fall out.

"Did you put them up?"

"Nah papy did, he saw I was lonely and decided to make it less lonely."

I shuffled and looked back up at the stars.

"Pap...Boss, doesn't seem to be very kind..."

I realized what I said and took it back.

"B-But you never know don't judge a book-"

"Its ok kid your secrets safe with me."

I nodded and continued star gazing.

"Ya know, papy used to be one of the kindest monsters around, but, when our dad died at the core, he turned sour like the rest of em."

I looked back over to sans. His eyes were a bright blue. Werent they red?

"Your eyes they changed.."

"I know, when ever my guard is down they go back to their original color. This place used to be pretty blue, know its a hell."

"What changed If you don't mind me asking."

He breathed in and shut his eyes as if trying to recall.

"The queens son and daughter died after they went to the surface to try to fix everything. The kingdom was become more and more less patient and people just gave up after that. Know we deal with a world full of death and destruction."

He opened his eyes and they glowed a little. i looked back up.

"I'm sorry."

"Whys that doll."

"For what the humans did."

"Your forgiven by me a monster. ONLY you though."

I nodded. 

"Thanks. Hey sans can I ask another question before i drift away."

"Sure kid, before sleep takes you."

I felt my eyes getting heavy, the stars, the talking, it made me tired.

"Why do you trust me?"

"I don't know kiddo, I really don't." 

I smiled.

"Good night then. My question is answered..."

I felt my eyes close as i dug deeper into the floor. Before I fell unconscious I felt someone pick me up, and drop me on something soft.

"Goodnight Doll..."

Sans view

------------------------

I watched as she fell unconscious on the  floor. She truly was a beautiful sight to behold. I stood up slowly as not to creek the floor. I bent over and picked her up, she fit nicely in my arms. I walked over to the bed and opened the covers with my magic. I put her in and crawled in after. I snuggled her in my arms, not caring how much she would argue. Would she blush, would she say words, or would she just be quiet? 

"Goodnight Doll."

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. I am in love with a human, and I will not let anyone take that away from me.