10. A new tradition

I stretched my body out on the bedspread, it had been two days since Mas-Papy had called me out. I was still shocked as I stretched more, trying to avoid getting up. I sat up and looked around the room. It was messy as ever, but, a new kind of messy. Of course clothes still littered the floor, but, they were pushed into different piles this time. Of course it was still all sans clothes but that didn't matter. He was trying to make the space comfortable for me. 

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SANS!"

I heard yelling from downstairs. It was still a normal morning, they always yelled like this or called each other names. I stood up and opened the door quietly and stood by the railing. They had been throwing bones at each other again, their glares matched. I could definetly tell they were brothers..

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!"

"YOU HAD IT LAST YOU IDIOT!"

"NO I DIDN'T MONGREL!"

I saw sans let out a long sigh as the yelling continued. It was normal, but, what they argued about was always a surprise. I listened closely as the yelling continued.

"WELL I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCKING EARS ARE!"

Oh.

"BUT I HAD FUCKING PLANS TODAY SANS!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE HER OUT ANYWAYS IDIOT!"

I stepped back. 

"I WAS GONNA FUCKING TAKE HER WHERE EVER I DAMN PLEASE!"

"WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIES TO ATTACK HER!"

"I WOULD FUCKING PROTECT HER! A-"

"YOU COULDN'T PROTECT HER FROM YOURSELF!"

Papyrus stopped yelling, his eyes shone a bloodlust.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

I looked down at sans. He looked beyond pissed.

"Yeah I fucking said it! I told you the fucking goddamn truth for one goddamn second of your miserable life! You fucking raped her, and told her she was fucking yours. How the fuck do you think she feels?! You couldn't protect her from your oWN DAMN SELF!?"

He screamed the last words. I felt something roll down my cheek. Was he defending me? W-Why?.. Papyrus's own eyes widened, he stumbled back.

"I-I..."

He couldn't speak, but, why? I looked as his own anger overwhelmed his own judgement.

"Your as worse as me sans! You probably rape her, and you probably call her EVERY FAILURE YOU ARE!"

I felt tears start to well up even more. What, why me?...

"No actually...I've never even fucking touched her. I fucking talk to her, and fucking tell her things she wants and needs to hear because of your psycho ass! She's fucking smart and beautiful and you've probably never fucking noticed because you think she's such a slut! I love her and you fucking don't! So shut your fucking mouth about her!"

I felt tears roll down my face. Sans, was defending me and only me. He didn't care if he got hurt or died. He didn't care. W-why... Because hes in love with me. I felt the words come out of my mouth. 

"Stop fighting!"

The skeletons looked up as they saw me on the rail. Papyrus sneered.

"No this doesn't-"

"No it does fucking concern me! Both of you concern me! So don't act like I'm not apart of this, like I don't matter here because I obviously do because Both of you are apparently in love with me! So for once why don't you shut up, I'm sick of your arguing!"

I was beyond pissed, no at sans but at papyrus. Everything sans said was right.

"And papyrus go to hell!" 

I stormed back into sans room. I was pissed and sad. Because everything sans said was true. I was treated like crap and just...ugh. I slammed the door earning a loud fuck from downstairs. I locked the door as I heard someone run up the stairs. 

"(y/n) OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

It was papyrus, fuck no. I slithered down the door, and started crying. Papyrus didn't care, why did I ever actually care for him? But sans... 

"(y/n)"

I looked up, sans had teleported into the room and was holding out his hand.

"Lets take a walk."

I nodded as I grabbed his hand. With force I was lifted up into his arms. How did he even... I shook my head as the door slammed again, this time coming off its hinges. Sans teleported as soon as papyrus burst in. I only saw his red eyes as we teleported away. I guess destruction is a tradition around here...

So is heartbreak. I knew I was being stupid..

But, I wanted to be, after all...

I was only a human.