Chapter 3

Y'know 3 people contacted me! I love talking to y'all. 

im leaving later today to go and watch doctor strange omg im so excited!

 =-=-=-=-=

Stark Tower

Peter's Room

11:00 A.M. 

Peter looked at his 'room' in awe. He turned to the two men (Dads?!) standing at the door frame. 

"This is my room?" he exclaimed, thrashing his arms wildly around the room. 

The room was three times the size of his older room, and it was cleaner, too. He dropped his bag immediately, the backpack making a light thump on the ground. He sprinted into the room, opening and closing doors and drawers with glee. 

Steve and Tony only glanced at each other with youthful expressions. Peter's fluffed face suddenly appeared from the closet, his eyes wide with realization. Before the two men could blink, the 16-year-old was in their arms, muttering a small:

"Thank you." 

=-==-=

Two Days Later

7:00 A.M.

Peter woke up to the bleeping of an alarm clock. He jumped with a start and smashed the clock with little to no effort. When the clock spouted a small and depressing last 'ding' Peter just buried his face in the pillow and groaned. 

He forgot that since he was adopted that he had Saturday and Sunday to lounge around, and Monday he had to go to school. 

Uh... Life. 

=-=

"Bye-, um," Peter looked at Tony <Whom was dead with a coffee cup in hand> and Steve with a questioning gaze. Steve just smiled and said: 

"We'll figure that out later, have a good day."

Tony gave him a wonderful thumbs-up. 

=-=-=-=

"Hey take a picture, Parker!" Flash yelled at the teen. Sighing, Peter just held his camera and turned to see what horrendous thing Flash had done to a poor soul.

Turning, Peter inwardly sighed as he saw Flash shove a smaller and scrawny boy against a row of lockers. 

The boy's face was smashed against the locker, and Peter knew that that would probably be a giant and painful bruise. 

Peter sighed knowing that he would do the right thing. 

"No," Peter said stubbornly, "so put him down, Flash." 

"Just take the stupid picture, Parker." 

"No." 

"Take it." Flash growled, shoving the boy into the locker more. Peter winced as the boy started crying. 

Okay, enough's enough. 

"Put him down, Eugene." 

Oh Peter knew he'd done it. He hit a nerve and he hit it hard. Flash's eyes flashed with inner rage, and he dropped the boy whom got his books and ran. 

You're welcome, Peter thought, glaring at the descending boy. 

Flash rounded on him in seconds, and Peter's Spidey-Senses went off. It felt weird ignoring it, but he did anyway. The fist hit him on the cheek, and he felt himself stumble and then get kicked in the gut.