Chapter 8

I've been thinking. 

So, I am looking to make another story; what should it be about?

Love Story? 

Adventure? 

No-Love, but a family story? 

Peter gets captured and team fluff? 

GIVE ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

=-=-=-=-=

New York

Random Streets

One Day Ago

Wade thought to himself: 

Who would know where my Spidey is? 

Ah-ha! The Avengers, they know everything! Even my-

I thought we promised not to bring that up. 

Yes, please. I'm still burning my head off trying to forget it. 

So there he was. 

On the floor, with Clint Barton's foot in his face and arrow aimed at him. 

"What are you doing here, Wilson?" he asked, venom laced within his words. Wade tried to answer, but the carpet invading his mouth's personal space made that difficult. 

"'Umtryntafundmeububyboi." 

"Repeat that?" Clint asked, letting weight off of Wade's face. 

"I'm trying to find my baby boy!" Wade exclaimed. He waved his hands around. Clint lowered his bow, a confused expression painted on his face. 

"Who the hell is-," 

"You're just lucky I placed a tracker on him!" Tony's voice yelled down the hallway. Steve and him appeared from around the corner. 

"Tony, you're invading his personal space," Steve responded, an edge at his voice. He seemed happy yet sad at the same time. Tony only shrugged: 

"Being Captain-freaking-America and Tony-freaking-Stark we don't have the best reputation with the bad guys. I was only looking out for our son for these moments. Besides, it's on the anklet I bought him. He takes that off-thank lord he hasn't- and it's gone. Privacy restored." 

Steve didn't seem happy.  

Clint shoved his foot in Wade's neck. Wade responded with a gurgle and a gasp. There was a snap as Wade's nose broke. That caught Steve's attention, and when he laid eyes on Clint and Wade, he just seemed very confused. 

"Clint, what's going on here?" he asked walking towards Clint and Wade. Clint hesitantly got off of Wade. Wade grunted as his nose cracked back into place. 

"Eh... ow. Okay well I have an explanation-"

"Why are you in my-our tower?" Tony asked, walking forwards to confront the unwanted man. Wade gulped as he asked: 

"I, Uh, I wanted help? Yes, I need help. I need to find Spidey! He's missing, and I can't find him." 

Steve seemed very surprised, be hasn't seem Wade so serious about anything. Ever. 

"Well we're looking for our son who's also missing-," 

"Great! Wait-no I didn't mean that- I will tag along to try and find your son and then you can help me afterwards and find Spidey!" Wade jumped with glee. Steve and Tony exchanged uncertain glances. 

"I won't make your job any harder, I swear!" He promises. Steve sighed in defeat at the mercenary. 

"If you do anything-,"