Chapter 5

trying to make up be like: 

my life

=-=-=-=

Random Building

Next Day

3:59 P.M.

"I'll be honest," Peter admitted, his arms folded, "I thought you weren't going to make it." His silted eyes gazed at the mercenary who was currently out of breath and on the ground currently dying. 

"I had to sprint here, Spidey," Deadpool said, lifting his arm to pound it twice on his chest and then raise the fist to the air, "dedication." 

Peter let out a small laugh, and noticed how Deadpool beamed. 

"You have a beautiful laugh, Spidey," he whispered. Peter was glad about his masked because his face was as bright as Black Widow's hair. 

"Let's get started. Why do you kill?"

"To get money to buy chimichangas and guns!"

Peter squinted at the man before him. 

"Nope. Another reason." 

The man hesitated. 

"To try to actually bring bad bad people down to hell where they belong." He responded in a small voice, as if his answer would be incorrect. Peter hummed. 

"Yes, well do you think you're doing good by killing them? By forcing them out of this world to make sure they don't do any more harm?" he asked softly, sitting next to the mercenary. 

Deadpool silently nodded. 

"Well, if there was a rapist and you were hired to kill him and you did then you think you did something good for the world and for the girl who was raped, yeah? Well, if you don't kill them but take them to jail then they will serve their sentence; perhaps it is death. But if you kill them without trace then the girl whom was raped will not know that she was avenged. She will live in fear  for a long while thinking the man is still out there, waiting for her. That is why I do not kill; so that people who do bad things are given a second chance and is punished for what they have done." 

Deadpool was silent for a while, then suddenly put his hands to his head: 

"I've been doing more harm then good!" 

Peter felt bad for the man. He gently laid a hand on the man's shoulder. 

"I will help you do good, Deadpool," he promised. 

"My name is Wade." 

"Okay, Wade. Let's get started. First rule: Do not shoot anyone in a vital area. I know you know where vital organs are. Try to hit a leg or an arm to immobilize them. For now, I will take your guns and you will only use hand-to-hand combat for the first week. We will patrol once a day and I will evaluate your behavior at the end of the week. And debating on whether it was appropriate and whether you killed or not then I will either let you continue your patrols with me or I will kick you off. Understand?" 

Deadpool processed this. 

Okay. He could do this. He gave Peter a thumbs up. 

Peter stood up, happy. "Then let's go!" He stood up and jumped across the buildings, trying not to use his webbing so that the merc could keep up. 

They run across the rooftops at a high rate speed, and Peter was grateful that it was a slow night tonight. Only when he heard a woman's scream did he stop. 

"Okay, Deadpool. Take out the man without killing him. I will stay up here and watch." 

With a nod, Wade jumped off and landed behind the man.