Chapter 7

Well happy Thanksgiving! 

I have a week off :')

(You're just happy 'cause I'll be so bored I will update sooner)

ANYWAY

=-=-=-=

Matt's Apartment

Living Area

6:00 A.M.

Peter breathed out in frustration. 

"Umm," Peter mumbled. 

"Matt, or Daredevil when you first saw me," the man said, holding out his hand. "Peter, I presume?" Peter could hear the smirk in his voice. Peter sighed in defeat. 

"I'm pretty sure that's my dads. Could you answer the door, please?" Peter asked sheepishly. Matt raised his brow as he walked over to the door. Before he could touch the handle, the door swung open with a newfound strength. 

"Peter!" And yep, that was his Pop's voice; great. ...And he's wounded. Great. 

Ya gotta love that Parker luck. 

"Where is he?" Tony marched out from behind Steve, a gauntlet aimed directly in front of Matt's face. The man didn't flinch nor move. "Matt, if you hurt my boy I swear-," 

"Hi... Dad," Peter poked his head around the corner and said sheepishly, waving his hand. He had gotten up from the couch a blanket covering most of the bandages, bruises, and most importantly, his costume. He had a dark bruise on his cheek that he couldn't hide. 

"Yes," Matt said, taking two fingers and lightly pushing Tony's hand away from his face, "your boy is fine." 

Tony just glared at the man, who just shrugged in return. Steve pushed past Tony, finding Peter and hugging him tightly.

"Oh I thought we lost you- or something else happened. When you didn't come home last night I didn't know what to think-," 

"Mr. Stark! Or-Er, Mr. Stark-Rogers? Is that a thing? Or is it just Mr. Rogers now cause you're the mom- shut up, I'm having a conversation here- or whatever. Did ya find your son? Ya did? Great, wonderful! Now help me find Spidey!" Deadpool poked his head out from behind Steve not even taking a look to see if Tony's son was in the room. 

Tony lowered his head in frustration. "Deadpool, clam yourself, Okay? I'm 85% sure that Spider-Man is fine." 

Deadpool poked his whole body from the doorway, closing the door behind him. 

"But Mr. Rogers-Stark-Rogers you don't understand! Spidey never misses a patrol- I've been stalking him for that long so I know- And we've been doing this for four months every night at exactly four or five. He hasn't let me down then so why start now?" Deadpool stomped furiously around in a circle, trying to persuade the billionaire. 

Peter gulped and bit his lip. 

Oh god! He totally forgot about the patrol with Deadpool. And he'd miss it because he was knocked out by Gobby then taken home by the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. 

Matt stood calmly back leaning against the wall. 

"Why don't we all take a seat and we'll all sort this out?" Matt asked, pointing to where he thought were the living room was. Peter grunted in agreement and gathered his blanket, walking over to the couch. He plopped down in the corner, snuggling up in the blanket. 

Deadpool muttered something to his boxes angrily and sat down next to Peter. Peter shuffled his legs to his chest to try to make some space between them. Tony and Steve sat down on the couch next to each other. 

Matt pulled up a chair and sat in it. His hand came up to his head to adjust his glasses. 

"Why don't we start with-," 

"Peter is that a bruise?" Steve all but yelled, pointing at his son's face. 

Peter decided that then and there he would and could no longer lie to his parents. 

Deadpool looked at the boy's face, interest sparking in his eyes. 

"Uh... Yea, Dad, it is-," 

"Is it that boy at school again?" Tony asked, anger edging at his voice. Deadpool's expression also hardened. 

Peter noted that. 

"No, not that. I- uh. I have to tell you all something." Peter figured that if he was telling his dads he might as well tell Deadpool as well; he surprisingly trusted him.  Before he could even hesitate, Peter slowly peeled the blanket off his body, revealing a torn-up red and blue spider costume. There was a mix of a shocked, scared, sad, happy, proud expression. Peter was confused. 

"Peter! What the- How? Wha-What?" Tony sputtered. Peter had to bite his tongue from smiling and laughing. 

"I-," 

"How old were you?" Tony asked. 

Peter decided to tell his origin story. 

"It's going to take a while."

=-=-=-=-= (I've decided NOT to add it again. YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW!)

Matt's Apartment 

After the Long and Sad Origin Story 

"-and that's why I took a long break. My Aunt was my everything." Peter finished, taking a deep breath. 

"Well, that was a story," Steve said, "Sadder than mine." 

"And mine. Dang, Spidey you knocked up both out of the park," Tony said. Steve slapped him. 

"15? Peter, you're too young." Steve said sadly. 

Deadpool, whom was silent for most of the story, suddenly spoke up. 

"First of all, Spidey you're adorable-stop glaring at me superdads- and two. Are you okay? Those wounds don't look too well." Wade started to lightly prod at Peter's side, seeing the damage that was done. Peter just went limp, letting Wade do what he wanted. Peter kind of liked the soft and warm touches. After a bit, Peter gently moved Wade's hands from his body. 

"I'm okay- I promise. The Goblin was just in a bad mood." Wade frowned at him. "What's your name?" He asked softly. 

"Peter." 

"Oh, it's Petey-Pie!"  

"So mind to tell me why you're with my dads?" Peter asked slowly, letting that last quote slide. Deadpool smirked at him. 

"Well. It's a story. So perk those Spidey-Ears up! Deadpool's gonna tell a story..."

=-=-=-=

#CliffHangerCentral 

So how was your day? Are you on Thanksgiving Break? If so, what are you doing for the holiday? 

XOXO

NIGHTMARE