Chapter 14

Salutations. 

Yes, indeed. I can all read your minds and I have no excuses. 

Here's what happened: 

I got out of the Spider-Man fangroup for a while and then the Marvel community soon came after. I have gotten into anime like Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu!!, Free!, Trickster, Tokyo Ghoul, Servamp, Black Butler and so on. 

If you guys want, I can do a fanfiction on one of those, or, if you want, suggest some below and I'll look at them and see if I have seen the anime or not. 

Well, I hope that you enjoy. 

=-=-=-=-= 

 "I am vVVVVvvv--e-v-e-ve-nnnn-oooo-nn-mm and I am no friend." 

=-=-=-=

"What the he-!" Peter shot out of bed. He panted a bit, taking the back of his hand and wiping his forehead. He noticed right away that he was sweating. He frowned at this, but decided that it was just a nightmare. 

It was probably a nightmare, Peter reasoned, a side-effect from the fever. He propped himself up with his forearms, letting his head fall back. He stared up at the blank ceiling, only then realizing that it was bright outside. 

Must've slept a bit more then I had intended... Peter thought. He slowly brought his legs up and decided to actually move his body around a bit. Perhaps he would go and see his dads. 

Ow, my body's sore... I swear I haven't done anything for a while. Perhaps this isn't just a fever

He climbed down the stairs, relishing yet hating the feeling as his feet touch actual ground. 

A sudden wave of dizziness hit him, and he had to grab the railing not to topple over. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have taken the stairs after all," Peter wondered out loud. He shook it off quickly and hurried downstairs to grab something to eat. He hadn't recalled the last time that he actually ate or drank something and his mouth was definitely parched. 

"Eh, what happened to ya for the last couple of days?" Peter heard a very familiar voice behind him. He looked behind him and saw a smirking hawk.

 As soon as Peter had turned his head, though, Clint flinched. He scrunches his eyebrows together and points with his index finger towards Peter's face. 

"You look like a person from the Walking Dead," Clint mused. He put his index finger and thumb on his chin and shook his head wildly. 

"No! No, you're definitely a zombie from the Walking Dead!" Clint exclaimed. 

Peter winced at the idiot before him. 

"Am I pale?" Peter asked slowly. Clint looked at him like he just started World War III. 

"Are you pale?" Clint exclaimed, "are you pale?" He stopped completely then stepped in front of Peter. 

"You're whiter then a ghost. You're whiter than chalk. You're whiter then the ceiling. Dude, you're whiter then literally the color white." 

"Over exaggerator," Peter mumbled. 

"Oh!" Clint exclaimed, "Tony was about to pound your head through your skull today," he informed nonchalantly. 

"What?" Peter exclaimed. Clint looked over at him. 

"Oh, well, Tony was about to drag your dead body out of your room. Steve and I thankfully talked him out of it. You're welcome." He looked at Peter smugly. 

"Now go face the wrath of the tiger." 

"Wish me luck-"

"PEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

=-=-=

Well, that's all that you get for right now. Half of what I used to do. 

But, it's okay right now, right? 

(Give me your anime suggestions!)