Chapter 6

GUYS GUYS GUYS MY SCHOOL HAD A FIRE AND WE WERE ALL EVACUATED AND WE HAD TO STAND OUTSIDE WHILST SNOWING FOR 30 WHOLE MINUTES WHILST THE FIRETRUCK CAME AND AHHHH

y wasn't i cold doe? 

=-=-=

New York

Random Street

7:00 P.M.

Peter swung, relishing the cool night air. He landed on a building gracefully, taking a deep breath. 

His Spidey-Senses flared as a buzzing noise sounded behind him, slowly drifting onto the ground. 

"Green Goblin," Peter hissed out before a pumpkin was thrown at his direction. He dodged it partly. 

It exploded, and Peter's hands automatically came up to protect his precious brain. His arms and legs got caught in the crossfire. His body crashed onto the ground as Peter gasped in pain. 

Shakily, Peter got himself to a crouching position. The Green Goblin floated closer to Peter until they were inches apart. 

"You stupid arachnid," his attacker hissed, "idiotic. You cannot keep a secret for long. I will find out who you are, and I will murder all the people you hold dearest to your heart; and then I will finally have my revenge."

You can try, man. 

Peter swung his leg up and hit the man in the face full force. 

If the Goblin wasn't strapped onto his glider, his body would've been thrown to the ground. 

"Well, Gobby," Peter snarked as he stumbled to stand, "You can try to find them. Because I've lost people and I will die protecting them." His legs wobbled. The Goblin's eyes silted as he noted this. 

"Well," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Perhaps I should leave now, then." His glider turned to were his back was to Peter. 

Suddenly, his glider turned at a lightning pace towards Peter. 

Peter couldn't dodge in time to get out of the way. 

The glider's blades tore through Peter's costume. 

Peter gasped in pain as the blades hit and easily ripped apart his skin. Peter got stabbed quite frequently; and he didn't know much about important and vital organs and arteries, but he knew the blades didn't hit any of them. 

His body was flung onto the ground helplessly. Peter slowly got up as his blood flew onto the ground. 

"What, no quips? Did I cut off your tongue?" The Goblin snarled, a smirk displayed on his mouth. 

"Nope, they slice right through me when I need them," Peter quiped, standing up. His hand reached up to stop the bleeding. 

He was happy to see the Goblin outraged. He charged forward. 

Peter retaliated by shooting a web at the glider and then throwing it at the ground. The Goblin screeched as dirt surrounded him. 

While he was disoriented, Peter had to get away. 

He couldn't win with the gaping hole in his side. 

Obviously. 

He swung off, to lord knows where, but he had to get away before his life was stripped from him. 

=-=-=-=

"Tony, do you know where Peter is?" Steve asked, walking up behind his currently working husband.