Chapter 10

Hey guys, go check out my new story! 

It's called: "For All You Know-I'm Dead" 

I think I will be doin another story soon- no Spideypool but Avenger fluff xD

=-=-=-=-=-=

Avengers Tower

Main Living Area

1:53 P.M.

Pietro stared wide-eyed at the arachnid. 

"I-Wha.. you?" Pietro asked. Peter hopped off the the table, shrugging. 

"Kid, what the hell?" Logan asked, looking at Peter like he was crazy. Peter just looked at what he considered was his uncle. He looked at everyone who stared at him with disbelief engraved in their eyes. He sheepishly smiled, 

"Hey everyone." 

Everyone gave different glances at each other, some amazed, some frightened, and some that showed a mix. 

Then there was a crowd next to him, asking a bunch of questions all at once. 

"I want to spar," Clint said, looking at Peter with a playful glare. Peter merely shrugged. 

"Perhaps later, when I am not beaten," he said, pointing to the various bruises and cuts displayed on his costume. Logan's eyes narrowed at the sight of it.

"Did ya get them checked out? They're not infected, yeah?" he asked, glaring at the torn-up costume. Peter looked down;

"Oh yeah, I'd better go change, right?" he laughed sheepishly as he stepped to the side, making his way to his room. Wade started to follow him without hesitation. 

"Stay out here," Peter ordered as he stood in front of the doorway. Wade pouted, sliding down to sit on the floor. He didn't object though. Peter patted his head as he opened his door and walked by. 

Getting off my costume is going to be such a pain. 

It took like 15 minutes just to get the costume off, considering all of the cringes and flinches Peter had due to his various wounds. 

"Petey? You okay in there?" Wade's muffled yet concerned voice asked. Peter just sighed, drawing a hand through his hair. 

"Yeah, I'm alright." He decided to go with a baggy shirt to hide the bandages and some sweatpants. He usually slept in the convenient red sweatshirt, and he kept the baggy too big sweatpants for when he was sick. Peter considered his state of body as 'sick'.

He walked out of the door, and just stared at the mercenary. Wade was sitting criss-cross applesauce, looking at Peter with a tilted head. When he first saw him, Wade squealed happily. 

"Oh-em-gee! Petey, you look sooo cute!" He jumped forward, engulfing Peter in a giant bear-hug. Peter noted how he totally missed all his injuries, as if he memorized where Peter got hurt. Peter breathed out in relaxation. Wade must've taken it as pain because he immediately let go and looked at Peter with concern. 

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly. Peter smiled kindly at him and shook his head. He lay his head on Wade's chest, and for a while, they just stood there. 

=-=-=-=-=-=

Avengers Tower

Peter's Room

7:23 P.M.

"Why don't you take off your mask, Wade?" Peter asked suddenly later that night. They were eating tacos, Wade denied to eat with his family, scared that they would stare at his scars. 

Wade seemed very uncomfortable at the subject. 

"I-uh- You don't wanna see this baby boy," he said, shuffling his feet. They were sitting in the middle of Peter's room, on the floor. 

Nobody needs chairs nor tables. 

Peter laid his taco down. He crawled next to Wade, sitting exactly next to him. 

"It's okay, Wade." he laid his hand down on Wade's thigh reassuringly. "I won't judge you. I just want to know who I'm talking to. I want to know Wade Wilson not Deadpool. Please, for me?" 

Wade too laid down his taco. 

"You won't leave? You... you promise?" he asked. Peter nodded, a smile planted on his lips. Wade took a deep breath, then took off his mask. 

Wade squinted his eyes shut, he didn't want to see the disgust and dis-ownership. 

Peter did not see the scars. Of course he did, but he saw past them. He saw a broad chin, a beautifully structured nose, and a sharp cheek line. 

"Look at me, Wade." 

Wade seemed to relax. Peter's voice wasn't angry or disgusted, it was patient. Slowly Wade opened his eyes and Peter gasped. He was lost in the blue pools of beauty. 

"Your-Your eyes are beautiful. Oh my gosh, Wade, you're beautiful!" he exploded. He put his hand gently on Wade's cheek. Wade began to tear-up as he put his hand on top of Peter's. 

"Peter," Wade said, "I think I want to ruin our friendship." Before Peter could reply or even process what was happening, Wade leaned in. 

He gently pecked Peter on his cheek. Before Peter could retaliate, Wade reversed. 

"I-I'm sorry, I know you don't like me -how could you?- but I just needed to try it. I'm-I'm so sorr-," 

"Oh shut it already!" Peter interrupted, going forward and pecking Wade on his cheek. Wade stared wide-eyed at Peter. 

"So.. boyfriends?" he asked hopefully. 

"Boyfriends," Peter agreed. 

=-=-=-=-=-=

"Octavious," Norman asked impatiently, walking in, "is it ready yet?" Octavious turned, a vile in his hand. 

"Yes, it is done." 

Norman stepped forward taking the vile in his hands. 

"What must  happen? How does this work?" he asked, looking at the vile within his fingertips. 

"The symbiotic must attach to the arachnid, then Spider-Man will become very aggressive, and then become more and more unlike the host himself." 

Norman smiled that sinister smile. 

"Then what are we waiting for?" 

=-=-=-=-=

HEYYYOOO

Happy Thanksgiving. 

This work currently has 918 words. (Sorry it's short)

XOXO

NIGHTMARE