Chapter 2: Voyage to Atlantis

"Attention. All hands to the launch bay. To whoever took the 'L' from the sign 'Motor Pool' .....hehe, awesome"

As he walking through the deck, Hiccup could not understand why they put someone like that in charge of the intercom system.

"Why they put Ruffnut in charge of the intercom system, I'll never....." Heather was rubbing her head until she saw Hiccup walking aimlessly around. "Mr. Haddock!"

Hiccup quickly turned around to see Heather. Walking over to her, he said, "Oh, it's you. I need to check in"

Heather was getting a huge headaches, feeling like a babysitter when someone interrupted.

"Hey raven hair, I got a bone to pick with you" A grumpy old man was in the back with fresh food all around him.

"Hold that thought" Heather turned to face Mildew, she wasn't ready to deal with his problems "What Mildew?"

"You stuffed my precious wagon with all this nonsense" Mildew rummaged through all the bins to show Heather what he meant. "I'm mean, look at this....cinnamon, oregano, cilantro. What in gods' name is a cilantro? And this...." Mildew held up a red shiny apple. "and what am I supposed to do with this?"

"That would be an apple" Heather huffed as she shoved the apple out of her face and back a Mildew's.

"An apple?"

"Yes, it's one of the four basic food groups" Heather turned to walk away. "The men need it"

"I got your four basic food groups!" Beans, bacon, whiskey, and cabbage!" Mildew put his weight into his knows "Ahh cabbage"

The sudden Alarms went off as Heather grabbed Hiccup and they entranced the elevator with ten other men.

"Attention. All hands to the launch bay. Final loading in progress"

The elevator came to a halt and everyone ran out. That made Hiccup lose Heather, thus he stumbled around to figure out where to go. The amazement of the of the ship stopped Hiccup in his tracks, which in turn made a large cart run into him.

"Hey, I'm walking here" A muscular man named Snotlout looked out from behind the cart and when he saw who he almost ran over, he leaned against this cart and laughed "Hey, Junior... if you're looking for the kiddie rides there back there. Hahaha." Snotlout grabbed his cart and continued on his way.

Something rolled by Hiccups fee as he picked it up and called to Snolout "Hey you forgot your dy-dy-dynamite" Snotlout rolled his cart back and grabbed the dynamite "Hehehe, what else you got in there?"

Snotlout thought in his head before he began to count with his finger "Oh, eh, gunpowder, nitroglycerin, notepads....fuse, wicks, glue...and paperclips. Big ones. You know, just uh, office supplies"

"Hiccup!"

Hiccup turned to see Mr. Clause standing next to a large, Viking like gentleman. "Finally, someone I know" It's not like Snotlout scared him or anything, but it was more of what he was packing that scared him.

"Where have you been my boy" Mr. Clause introduced him to the gentleman next to him. "This is Commander Alvin. He led the Iceland team that brought back the journal."

"Hiccup Haddock. It's a pleasure to meet you the son of old Stoic." He then pointed to the book in Hiccup hands. "I see you've got that journal. Nice pictures, but I prefer my Vikings show myself"