Chapter 6: The Secret Crystal

Jack let a yawn as he trudged through the streets. He always did this in the morning after he got up. This was his morning routine before he went out hunting with everyone.

Jack was in so much trouble. It was already the next day and the explorers were going to leave tomorrow. He never knew he would fall head over heels for young Hiccup. Sure he was fascinated with him at first but lately he felt like his heart would burst out of his chest.

Jack climbed on top of a broken wall and sat on the ledge with his back against another wall. The shadow from the light being blocked by the wall made Jack stay in the shadows. Letting out a depress sigh as he couldn't that this was happening.

"Hey Jackie!"

Jack looked up to see Bunny, the blue Pooka with the dark blue marking, with his mask and spear in hand.

"You ready to go hunting?" Bunny tossed the spear at Jack who caught it easily.

"Ugh" Jack let out another sigh as he placed his head on the weapon.

"What's wrong?" Bunny laid against the wall and watch Jack come out of his slump a little.

"I feel so messed up inside" Jack looked down depressed. He felt like his heart was breaking into pieces.

"That's called looooovvvveee"

Behind the wall popped Tooth, Elsa, and Anna. They climbed on the ledge and sat next to Jack.

"You got to be kidding me" Bunny huffed as he placed his back against the wall.

"Come on Bunny. You're in love too" When Anna said that both Elsa and Bunny blush.

"Come on Jack, give us the deets" Tooth bounced, wanting to know what was going on in the love struck teen.

"There's nothing to tell. He's going to leave anyway" Jack huffed into depression again.

"Why not. Just ask him to stay?" Asked Tooth.

"Because he might have a family of his own" Elsa stated.

"Not really. He's mostly on his own" Jack thought about it for a minute. "He's got a cat"

"A what?" They all looked at him weirdly.

"It's some kind of small animal with claws, white fur, and it purrs." Jack tried to sum up what Jack told him about what a cat is. "He calls it Fluffy"

They all gave him a strange look, when suddenly Hiccup showed up and all of them stared at him.

"Um.....bad timing" Hiccup gulped under all the stared he received.

"Nope" Anna jumped off the ledge and she and Tooth grabbed the two lovers, Elsa and Bunny, and walked away.

"Did I miss something" Hiccup pointed to the group, then looked back at Jack asking.

"Nope" Jack got off the ledge and walked up to Hiccup. 'Maybe I should ask Hiccup to stay. I can tell him he can bring his cat here'

"You wanted to show me something yesterday." Hiccup tried to break the awkwardness.

"Yes, of course" Jack grabbed his arm and dragged him in the direction of the area he wanted to show him.

xxxxxxxxxx

They came to an opening, which had a wall with writing and artwork. On the other side were stairs leading down into the water.

"Here huh" Hiccup scanned the wall trying to read it. "Okay let's see here. This says..." When Hiccup turned around and saw Jack taking off his top layer cloth, he could only stare. "Jack...What are ....What are you doing?"