Dancing In A Daydream

Michael watched in amusement as Luke danced ridiculously to a Maroon 5 song, and even though Michael didn't like too much of their music, he watched and listened to his boyfriend sing and dance around his living room. He wasn't doing actual dance moves, as far as Michael knew - he was making them up as the song went along; sliding around, spinning, moving his arms, and smiling the entire time.

He heard light footsteps behind him, and looked over his shoulder. Calum was approaching with his hands in his pockets, stifling a laugh. Michael smiled at the Maori, and turned his head back to the ridiculous, energetic blonde in front of him.

"He's so weird." Calum whispered, and Michael nodded, laughing quietly.

"Weirder than you." Michael says, and the boy rolled his eyes, flipping him off and heading back to wherever he was previously.

Michael watched Luke as the song came to an end, and the next thing he knew, a song they both loved singing to one another started to play - A Daydream Away.

Michael took the opportunity to surprise Luke and hug him from behind, singing the first line of the song in his ear.

"I wish you could see your face right now,
'cause you're grinning like a fool."

Luke giggled, turning around, wrapping his arms around Michael's neck. They sang the song to each other, and Michael took Luke's hand and spun him around, smiling as Luke yelped in surprise. He was smiling, though, and that's all Michael needed.

"'Cause right now could last forever,
Just as long as I'm with you.
You're just a daydream away,
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you."

They sang along and laughed at themselves, while Michael kept Luke close, spinning him occasionally in a circle, and trying to keep up with Luke's feet. He noticed the other two members of the band filming their little dance, as did Luke, but neither of them cared. They've been out for a year anyways - it wasn't anything surprising, except for the fact that Michael was the cliché one in the relationship.

Luke pecked Michael's lips quickly, and Michael took the chance to softly sing against his skin.

"And I'll keep you a daydream away,
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to loose."

Michael laughed when Luke tripped over his own feet, sending them stumbling backwards a bit. Luckily, Michael gripped Luke's hips and caught his ground, letting Luke momentarily use him as a wall to lean on.

"Cutie."

"Asswipe."

"Hey, that's not nice." Michael whined, pouting. The song played in the background, and the other two band members were getting closer to record what they were saying.

"Neither are you."

"I'm letting you use me as a wall. Oh, no, I'm the meanest person ever."

"Uh huh, exactly."

Michael chuckled as the song was coming to an end, poking his nose. Luke rolled his eyes and turned around, hugging Michael's arms which were around his waist.

"You two are so in love, sometimes it's disgusting." Calum remarks, causing the couple to laugh, and Ash to agree.

"Lovebirds." He taunts, and Michael rolls his eyes, kissing Luke's cheek.

"Proud to be one." Michael declares, causing Luke to beam at him.

"Just kiss so we can post this already and not have the fandom yell at us again," Calum chuckles.