Just A Bit Of Jealousy

no this isn't 3 days late not at all

With their career, Michael and Luke found it difficult to actually go out on a date without being spotted by paparazzi or fans. Not that they minded most of the time, but they liked having a bit of privacy when they went out.

One time, they went out at an ungodly hour of the day just to take a walk around the city, and they were spotted within five minutes. It wasn't like they were angry with the fans that they saw, but they were a little annoyed by the fact that they couldn't get a break.

They didn't usually have heavy amounts of PDA, but of course they held hands and kissed each other on the cheek pretty often, and the occasional slow kiss or grab of Luke's ass. But every time they went out with the band, people would flirt with Luke and blatantly ignore Michael's glares and check him out.

So when Ashton tells Michael that they're all going out, Michael is quick to tag along, because he knows that Luke was going to get stared at, and possibly even asked out by a stupid, bold girl.

Luke chuckled when he heard Michael leap out of his seat saying that he'd come with them, knowing he was so protective over Luke that he didn't want anybody else to check him out besides himself. Luke didn't mind, he likes Michael's jealous side - cherished it, in fact. He usually tried to shake the people off of him, but occasionally he'd decide to make Michael even more jealous and not do much of anything to try and stop them. It usually ended up with Michael telling the person to fuck off, which was always amusing to see.

Michael stayed beside Luke as they walked to the food court they were going to, and already he'd given three people dirty looks as they whistled at Luke.

One girl was bold enough to walk by, do a double take, and then backtrack to catch up with Luke.

"Well hello there, handsome," she said, her voice high-pitch and annoying to Michael. Maybe just a hint of bitchy, too. "You look lonely."

"Do I? That's a new one." Luke said to her, but didn't even bother to look at her. Michael still felt his insides knot up.

"Oh, I see. You must get called out a lot. No wonder, with looks like yours."

"It's a gift." Luke said sarcastically, glancing at her momentarily.

"I have a few gifts of my own, if you wanna.. experience them." She said, smiling like a cat. Michael's head snapped up. That was new - a girl was actually trying to be sexy with him. "I've been told I'm something like a goddess between the sheets."

"Is that so?" Luke droned. He was uncomfortable with his situation, and he was hoping Michael would get jealous enough to do something, and soon.

"You wanna test that out with me? I bet only a god can find a goddess, and I think I've just found a god of my own."

Michael's anger was rising by the minute, and he really wanted to smack this girl. Or maybe push her away. Into oncoming traffic.

"You seem skeptical, handsome. What's your name?"

"Hey, Luke," Michael said loudly, grinning as his boyfriend turned to him with wide eyes that screamed 'help me'.

As soon as the girl realised Michael was there, he looked her in the eye and grabbed Luke's collar, pulling him down into a heated, slightly angry, totally not jealous, kiss. He bit down on Luke's lip ring and tugged at it gently, predicting the low hum that came out of his mouth.

Michael pulled away after another few seconds, panting lightly and smiled sarcastically at the girl. "I think he's far, far out of your league. He likes dick. Preferably my dick. So, if you could get your slutty ass away from my boyfriend, that would be great, thanks."

The girl gaped at them, and the people that had been passing by started to snicker at her. She scoffed at Michael, who dropped his "smile" and pecked Luke on the cheek again, who had been grinning at his jealous boyfriend. She looked at Luke, who shrugged and put his head on top of Michael's, smiling.

"Fine, you're not even that hot anyway." She started to storm off.

"That's a fucking lie, and we all know it!" Michael yelled after her, and she went faster, hearing the people around her laugh.

Michael huffed and watched her storm far into the distance before he was satisfied. He smirked and looked back at Luke, who was smiling down at Michael.

"My short saviour."

"Fuck you, I'm almost as tall as you."

~

As they were coming back from he food court, Michael was stopped by a passing stranger.

"Well damn, I'm already imagining what you could do to me," A short, black-haired boy who looked fresh out of high school said, whistling at Michael, who snorted.

"Yeah, good luck, kid." Michael chuckled. The boy followed them though, and was quick to ignore the warning looks from Ashton and Calum.

"So you are gay, that's always nice." Michael raised an eyebrow at him, which didn't help his situation at all. "Oh, sexy piercing, by the way. I could get used to that being the last thing I see before --"

"Before I walk away and call the cops for sexual harassment." Michael threatened. It didn't phase him at all. Luke could feel himself getting angry at this kid. Is this how Michael got whenever he got hit on?

"Oh, hard to get. I see how it is."

"Taken, actually. With a lovely boyfriend." Michael said, walking a little faster to try and get away from the pervy boy.

"He doesn't -"

Luke made a low, angry noise from the back of his throat, just waiting for this punk to finish his sentence.

"- have to know."

Michael's eyes bulged as he felt himself be pulled against what he knows very well to be Luke's body, who hit the brick wall behind him with a soft thud. He then got turned around and pulled into Luke's chest in the blink of an eye, and suddenly Luke's hands were in his hair and there wasn't an inch of space between any spot on their bodies. It made Michael smile at Luke's jealous antics, placing his hands on Luke's waist and letting Luke kiss him hard. Honestly, Michael loved Luke's newfound jealousy.

Luke pulled away after a solid ten seconds of kissing Michael to the point where he couldn't ever remember a point where Luke was as passionate as he was right then and there, making him smirk.

"I think you pissed him off, kid." Michael said, turning around to see the boy with wide eyes staring at the two. Luke glared at the punk, knowing he had an intimidating build.

"I'd get the fuck out of here if I were you." Calum advised the kid, who speed walked away from the scene. Luke smirked as he watched him walk away, but he had the nerve to look behind him and eye Michael one last time as the other three turned away.

"Fuck off!" Luke yelled, scaring the kid so badly that he jumped back and crashed into a lamppost. He also startled his bandmates, who looked and saw what was was happening. Michael laughed at the kid, who was now running away.

Ashton was quick to point out a group of girls who had their phones up and were covering their mouths, apparently trying not to giggle. Luke smiled at them, and blew a sloppy kiss to them, but quick to turn to Michael, who was pouting, and kiss him on the cheek. Michael grinned and waved to the fans as they all walked away, but not-so-subtly grabbed Luke's ass tightly as they did so. Luke smiled at the action. (He totally didn't push his bum back into Michael's hand, either.)