'Til We Meet Again

BIG ASS NEWS.

THIS ONE SHOT IS RIGHTFULLY DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, INTERNET OR NOT, carleeynutella Also this got over 6000+ words so I'll publish the second part soon, for now you have a long ass 4114 word chapterYou'll get to see our derpy faces so...

Also this got over 6000+ words so I'll publish the second part soon, for now you have a long ass 4114 word chapter
You'll get to see our derpy faces someday, I promise xx

~

Luke and Michael had been neighbours at one point, when Luke was young. He was only a few blocks down from Luke's current house, but once Michael was six, they moved to Los Angeles. He still had his Australian accent, and kept in touch with his friend Calum, but other than that, Australia was a thing of the past.

And now, Luke's reeling him back in.

They'd met online, through Instagram. Luke was getting bashed by his classmates and peers when he came out as gay, and Calum happened to be defending the poor boy in the comments.

Michael remembers messaging Luke and helping him smile again over the course of a few months. He remembers reluctantly giving Luke his username when Calum refused to, for he knew that Michael had terminated his old friends' social life with revenge pictures and conversations when word got out about his Tumblr account, and Michael has enough blackmail of Calum to embarrass him five times over. (Basically, it's a bad idea to wrong Michael.)

They'd bonded quickly, and Michael had to admit, the boy was ludicrous and silly, but their conversations were the highlight of Michael's week every damn time he thought about it. He had even come out to Luke first, considering he was gay, and Michael realised he was, too, considering how he'd started to fall for the blonde - hard.

But in present day, he was on his laptop, booking two tickets to Sydney, Australia, because Luke had an extra Mayday Parade ticket, and Calum had plans with Ashton, so he took a shot in the dark and messaged Michael about it.

lukehemmings; you probably can't, but I got an extra Mayday Parade ticket. up for it?
michaelclifford; what row and seats?
lukehemmings; row 2, seats 36 and 37
michaelclifford; hOLY SHIT
michaelclifford; HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THAT?
lukehemmings; I can't. Jack can.
michaelclifford; we're meeting.
lukehemmings; oH MY GOD
michaelclifford; YES, WE'RE MEETING

He posted the conversation on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. He got an enormous response from his friends and followers - they'd all been wanting to have them meet. His other best friend, Gwen, offered to record him meeting Luke and post it to her YouTube channel, and he greatly appreciated it. She was a filmmaker, and so was Ashton, Luke's other best friend. Ashton demanded that he would film the two meeting, for he hadn't seen Luke so excited in years.