Birthday Fight

I got bored on the bus and thought of this I don't know what the hell its supposed to mean but I think it's semi-amusing so fuck it

It was the hottest Australia had ever been.

It was 45 degrees. (Or 113, if you want to be American about it.)

Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael had the AC on high, and they were still overheated. They actually were tempted to find a giant freezer and lay in it, but that meant going outside in the sizzling, humid air.

Of all days, it just had to be today? Luke thought.

His birthday.

And so far, it's been a pretty shitty birthday.

"I would go and fill up the pool, but that takes a long time and I don't wanna get baked," Calum said. Ashton nodded in agreement.

"No, it's fine." Luke said, waving them off. Honestly, he felt like if he wanted to cool down they should flood the house, but that's expensive to fix.

"Wait, I'll be back," Michael announced, running outside with his shirt off and a glint in his eye.

"He's going to die." Ashton said, baffled by Michael's sudden outburst.

"Yes, yes he is," Luke said.

Meanwhile, Michael was making his way to he small shed Luke's family had and rummaged through the endless junk, before he found four water guns - dented a bit and dusty, but still in good shape.

"Jesus, the things I do for that boy," Michael muttered, already wishing for the air conditioned house again.

He jogged back to the back door and slipped through quietly, using the boys' talking as an advantage. He filled up the guns quietly with ice-cold water, waiting until they were still talking to begin his plan.

Luke felt something cold hit the back of his neck and he yelled, rolling off of the couch in surprise. Ashton paused, taking in the situation, before Calum yelled too, and he ducked so where he thought he was hidden, but water hit his back and he too let out a yelp.

"What the fuck?" Calum muttered, before a water gun hit him in the head. Luke turned to see Michael grinning evilly, holding a water gun with two more laying on the counter. Luke looked back at Calum, who had started smirking along with Michael, seeing as the two boys were trapped.

To get protection or weapons, they had to run.

Right into Michael's line of fire, or Calum's.

"Well it's obvious who's on whose side now," Luke says, glaring at Michael. Ashton agreed by nodding his head, and subtly looked at Luke for confirmation that they were a team. He nodded, and Ashton grinned. He had the second-best Call Of Duty player on his team, followed closely by Michael. Even then, they were both very good shots.

"Ninety second truce to establish rules and get weapons?" Ashton bargained.

"Fair enough." Calum said, and the two dorks lowered their guns.

"Alright, so how does this work? Headshot, you're dead, in the heart, you're dead, and anywhere else is three times and then you're dead?" Ashton asked. "Except the dick. That's off-limits."

"Yeah, I second that. This shit is cold, alright? I don't want that." Michael said. Luke got up and grabbed the smaller gun, and handed Ashton the bigger one.

"Sixty seconds." Calum said, watching his timer on his phone.

"Boundaries?"

"Street, shed, and bathrooms. Only way to reload in the kitchen sink; that's the coldest water."