Sick Child

" Kee, Kee can you hear me?" Clark asked, gently shaking Kee.
She was burning up, her forehead insanely warm. Her hit on the counter sure had left a bruise, but Kee was totally out of it now.
Clark sighed when he got no response and picked up Kee, holding her gently in his arms.
" Lets get you to bed kiddo," Clark murmured affectionately as Kee snuggled in to his chest unconsciously.
He carried her through the house to her room, and soon managed to get her on to her bed and under her covers. Fetching a bowl of water and a towel he started to sponge her forehead gently like she'd done for Hal. After a moment or two he quickly left to check on Hal.
Opening Green Lantern's door, he poked his head in to see Hal sitting up, rubbing his head tiredly. Clark entered the too, fully and sighed at the sight of his groggy team member.
" Clark?" Hal questioned blearily.
" Yes Hal," Clark confirmed with a smirk.
" What are you doing here?" Hal asked in confusion.
" Well I came in an hour ago and your daughter let me in and gave me breakfast. She told me you are sick, how do you feel?" Clark asked curiously.
" I'm feeling much better than yesterday thanks to Kee, but where is she?" Hal murmured tiredly.
Clark shuffled his feet, nervousness filling him at the thought of telling his friend the bad news.
" She caught the flu too, and may have collapsed and hit her head on the counter," Clark answered nervously.
Hal was instantly awake, eyes wide in anger and surprise. He tried to get out of bed and stumbled slightly.
" What?! Where is she? How is she? Why is she alone?!" Hal growled, still stumbling.
" She's in her bed, and she's pretty bad, but I had to check to make sure you were okay too since she isn't the only one sick in this house," Clark sighed, leaning forward to steady the stumbling hero.
" I'm going to her," Hal hissed.
Clark rolled his eyes at his friend's stubbornness and helped him over to Kee's room. Hal instantly stumbled in to a chair by See's bed and sighed deeply.

" Sorry for giving you the flu kiddo," Hal murmured affectionately.

Kee and Hal both smirked at the cartoon they watched on the small television Hal owned. Clark chuckled lightly, sitting across the from the sick duo on the small armchair. Both of them had high fevers, but were bored out of their brains sitting in bed, so they'd moved to the living room to watch some TV.

Kee was rather dejected, since she hadnt been able to keep down any of the soup Clark made, and so to cheer herself up, was sitting on her dad's lap, head resting on his shoulder. Slowly bt surely, she had started to fall asleep, whether she wanted too or not.