Two

When I woke up, I realized my holiday break had started so I wouldn't have to go back to class for a few weeks. No shitty professors or long assignments, thank the Lord. I sat up and stretched my back and did a few squats to strengthen my legs before I walked downstairs. In all honestly, I looked like a hot mess. 

"Here's your coffee," my mom said, "You look like you need it." she laughed. I smiled and took the mug from her. Sweet vanilla. 

"So what are we going to do today?" Sidney asked. I didn't have a preference, I was just glad to have a break from school.

"We could get a Christmas tree," I shrugged and took a drink of my coffee.

"Yeah, we could. Would you want a fake one or a real one?" he asked.

"Fake one, maybe colored?" I said.

"Well we can go to Walmart and see what colors they have, or regular trees in general. Any color preference?"

"No regular green. No white and no black." my mom answered. I'll buy my own black tree, it'd be great for Halloween.

"Sounds good. We can all get ready and head out in a few minutes," Sidney said. I nodded and walked up to my room.

I grabbed a pair of leggings with a Pitt sweater and just threw my hair on top of my head and cleaned off the makeup residue from my face before walking downstairs. I still looked like a hot mess, just less of a mess and more hotter. 

"Ready?" Sidney asked when he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Yup, let's go," I smiled and walked out to his truck.

Since we lived in downtown Pittsburgh, it'd be a while until we'd get to Walmart so I texted Geno.

T: What's up mega best friend?

G: Nothing much what about you? He answered right away which made me smile.

T: Looking for a Christmas tree

G: Sounds like fun, wanna come hang out later?

He asked and I froze. How would I respond to that? Do I say yes and go over? Maybe I should wait, I don't wanna be desperate and go over to his house, but I want to get to know him better.

T: Umm, I'd like to but I don't know how to get to your house.

G: Sid knows how or I could pick you up I smiled, he actually wanted to hang out with me

T: Or, if we get a tree today, maybe you could come over and help decorate and then maybe I could come over and hang out with you I bit my lip while I waited for his response.

G: That sounds like a great idea, tell me when you get home :))

T: Will do G

I smiled, the one guy I really want get to know wants to get to know me too.

"We're here lover girl," Sidney said as he pulled into a parking spot.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know you were texting Geno," he smirked.

"What the hell?" I asked. How would you know? 

"He asked if you could go to his house," He shut the truck off. 

"And I've never seen her blush like that before," My mom smirked. 

"Okay for one, I'm nineteen so I don't really need your permission, and two, the fact that you both noticed is just beyond creepy." I rolled my eyes as I got out of the truck.