the big day: part 1

Ambers POV

I'm getting married today. I was so excited.

"Good morning my lovely bride to be." Sidney said.

"Hello handsome husband to be. Is Taylor awake?" I asked.

"Umm I'm not sure. I'll go see." He said. I nodded.

Sidney's POV

"Good morning handsome husband to be. Is taylor awake?" Amber asked me.

"Ummm I'm not sure. I'll go see." I said and went to go see. I knocked on the door.

"Taylor? You awake?" I asked. No answer. I walked into her room. I know I know, you're not suppose to walk in on someone sleeping or whatever. And there she was asleep on her bed. I thought it would be funny, so I grabbed an air horn from her shelve and jumped on her bed and pushed the button on the air horn.

"GOAL!!!" She yelled and fell out Of the bed. I fell off the bed laughing so hard.

"Sidney Crosby!! How dare you!" She yelled which made me laugh even harder.

"Well, by 7:30 tonight, I'll be your step dad. And I'll be a pretty legit one too." I said and she laughed.

"Well I'm gonna take mommy out to get her nails and hair done, so since you will be my step dad, can I have eh about $87?" She asked.

"Why $87?" I asked.

"Well your number is 87." She said. I never thought of that.

"Good point. Here." I said handing her $87."have fun." I smiled.

"Thank you. Now I need to get dressed. So I'll be out in about 5 minuets." She said. I nodded and left her room and shut the door.

Taylor's POV

Sidney left my room and I was left with the really hard choice of what to wear.

I picked out and pair of shorter shorts since it was suppose to be 65 degrees today and my pretty little liars button up tank top. With my black vans that geno got me. Then my hair was just put up in a messy bun. And went down stairs to get my morning coffee.

{{A/N I'll update more tomorrow. I'm just kinda sinking in a ship called 'writers block' haha thanks for reading.}}