Mall shopping

"What do you wanna buy?" Sidney asked.

"SHOES!!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Okay. Whatever I guess." He said.

"I take her go get shoes. You take Amber shopping." Geno told him.

"Okay. See you later." Sidney said.

"Bye mommy!!" I yelled. She laughed.

"Shoes?" Geno asked,"You want shoes?" I laughed.

"Yeah! Why not?" I asked.

"Umm I dunno." He said.

"Piggy back ride?" I asked.

"Hop on." He said when he crouched down. I jumped on his back and he stood up.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"Ummm Journeys." I said.

"Okay." He said and he carried me to journeys.

"Umm I want the black flower vans in a size 6 in women's?" I asked the lady at journeys.

"Sure. Just one second." She said and walked to the back. "Here ya go." She handed me the shoes and walked over to help someone else. I tried them on.

"They fit." I told geno.

"You have small feet." He said.

"Ya. I know. Trust me I know." I said then he laughed.

"C'mon." He said and gave me a piggy back ride while he payed for my shoes.

"To ummm. I dunno." I said.

"Call you mom." Geno said. I obligated and called her.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey. Geno told me to call you." I said.

"Yeah. Come to the dress shop. I need your opinion." She said.

"Okay. On the way." I said and hung up.

"Dress shop." I said.

"Yes ma'am!" Geno said and we went to the dress shop.

"Hey Taylor, what do you think of this?" My mom asked when I got there. She was in this very beautiful, white wedding dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back. It had a little lace on her arms and a bow where a belt would be. She looked very beautiful, with the acceptation of her messy hair thrown up in a bun. I started crying.

"You look very beautiful. I love you." I said and ran to hug her.

"Thank you. I love you too." She said.

"When are you getting married?" I asked once I wiped my years.

"Tomorrow. In the intermission of tomorrow's game against the Anaheim Ducks." She said. I gasped.

"That'll be perfect!! Even though that was my wedding idea." I said and she laughed. Then I walked over to Sidney.

"You better take care of my momma. You hear? You saw what I did to Ovechkin, I can do the same to you. So don't. Hurt. Her." I told him.

"I will not. I promise." He said. Then I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said. Then my mom came out of, well I'm not sure where, I'm guessing the dressing room because I didn't hear her leave.

"I'm gonna pay for the dress and then we can leave." She said and we all agreed. I thought a nice nap would be good for us.