Seven

Geno came home with us and ate some pizza and discussed the Olympics coming up in Sochi. Sid was playing for Canada and Geno was playing for Russia. I was going to miss Sid and Geno and I knew my mom was gonna miss Sid. I could tell by the look in her eyes. It was still three weeks away but three weeks will fly by very quickly.

"So umm. Taylor, will you watch Olympics?" Geno asked.

"Yup. Never miss it. Haha." I said looking really sad.

"Hey. Don't be sad, we can video call every day! or you come with us?" he said. I perked up.

"Can I?!" I asked.

"Umm well, I was gonna go actually." My mom said.

"W-what? then why did you look sad when Sid said he was leaving?" I asked.

"I knew I was gonna have to leave you here." She said.

"Oh. Well, I could stay with flower or Brandon or Orlando bloom!" I suggested.

"Yeah. I guess you could. Stay with Tanger for a couple of weeks. Or he could check up on you every day." Sid said.

"Yeah. I'm okay with that." My mom said and smiled. I felt like a five-year-old who just got a new Barbie. I ran to hug them.

"Wait! don't you think you need my permission?" Geno asked.

"Yeah. What do you think?" I asked.

"Hellyeah!! have fun!! just make sure we video talk. Okay?" he said.

"Okay." And I gave him a hug too.