Sleep

(A/N I know she has it easy for her first time in the NHL. But it will all make sense later on the in story. Okay? :))

"Taylor. Get up. We at you house." I heard Geno say.

"Carry me." I mumbled. I heard him sigh and pick me up and carry me inside.

"Night Taylor." I heard my mom and Sidney say.

"Night." I mumbled. Then Geno laid me down on my bed.

"I be back. I go get you gear." He said.

"Mmm okay." I said and tried not to fall asleep.

-Geno's POV-

I walked out to my car to get Taylor's gear. Then my phone went off when I was walking back inside.

"Hello?" I said in Russian.

"Evgeni?" I heard a woman's voice say.

"Yes? Mom?" I asked.

"Yes! I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too." I said.

"I saw the game. Good job. Tell Taylor I said good job as well. Do you like her?" She asked.

"Yes mom. Actually, I proposed to her the other day. We are dating." I said. She gasped.

"That's so cute. I'm happy for you!! Maybe one day, you two can come home and visit!!" She said.

"I would love too." I said.

"Okay. Well I'll let you go. I love you, Evgeni." She said.

"I love you too Mom." I said then she hung up. Then I walked inside to taylor.

-Taylor's POV-

I heard someone walk in so I got really scared. But it was only Geno.

"Evgeni!! You scared the crap out of me!!" I told him. He laughed.

"I sorry." He said then hugged me and kissed my forehead,"Go to sleep. I'm here. No one will hurt you. They do, I punch them. Okay?" I felt safe with Geno.

"Okay. Good night. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek once he laid down.

"Love you too. Night." He said then I think he fell asleep before me. So there I was wrapped in sleeping Geno's arms and trying to count sheep. It didn't work out so well. So I played some soothing music so I could fall asleep. And once I did, no one was gonna be the one to wake me up. Because if you woke me up, you might as well not have a head.

Geno looked so cute when he was asleep. I decided to take a picture and post it on twitter.

The tweet said:'don't you think geno looks so cute asleep?? @malkin71_ pic.twitter.com/em71hcky

And then I finally fell into a deep sleep.