the big day: part 2

"Morning." My mom said as soon as I walked down stairs.

"Hey. Coffee in a to go cup. We have to go get our hair done." I said.

"Okay. Here. Let's go." She said handing me my cup of coffee.

"Bye Sidney." I said and gave him a hug.

"Bye handsome." My mom said before we left.

I drove because it was only 2.5 miles away.

"Appointment for soon-to-be Crosby." I said when we walked into the hair salon.

"Okay. Right this way." The lady behind the counter said. And we followed her to 2 chairs where we would get our hair done.

"Someone will be with you soon." She said.

"Thank you." My mom and I both said.

"Hello. I am Julie and I'll be doing your hair. For your wedding day right?" Julie said to my mom.

"Yes. It's my big day. I'm Amber." She said.

"Okay. I wanna do a messy but nice bun with a couple strands of hair curled in the front. Okay?" Julie asked my mom.

"Yeah. That sounds good." She replied and Julie got started on her hair.

"Hey. I'm Paige and I'll do you hair. I'm thinking a braid crown? Does that sound okay?" Paige asked me.

"Yeah. I've seen those they're really cool." I said.

"Okay. Let's get to work." She said and started working on my hair.

It took a total of 45 minuets to do my hair and 30 for my moms. It looked really nice.

"Thank you," I said when they were finished,"how much?"

"Oh no. It's cool. Think of it as a free wedding gift." Julie said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem. See you later!" Paige said before we left.

"You need a dress." My mom said walking to my car.

"Okay. Let's go to that dress store on Walnut Street." I said and she nodded.

"Hello. Can I help you with anything?" A lady asked when we walked in.

"Umm yes. I'm trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding today. In a size 7." I said.

"Okay. We just got a new item. I think you'll really like." She said an we followed her to the back. She picked up this strapless, kinda short, mint green dress with a white belt and a black area up by the chest.

"It's really cute. How much?" I asked.

"$65." She said.

"I'm gonna try this on." I told mom. She nodded. I grabbed the size 7 and went to the dressing room. It fit perfectly.

"I'm gonna buy it." I told the lady.

"Okay. Follow me." She said and we followed her to pay for my dress.

"Thank you." She said when we left.

"Ready to go to consol?" I asked when we got in the car.

"Yup. Let's go." She said and we drove off.

We met Sidney and Geno outside the Lemieux box.

"You look pretty." Geno told me.

"Thank you. See you at the second intermission." I said and kissed him cheek.

"See you soon." My mom told Sidney and kissed him. Then we just watched the game until 9 minuets left in the second period, then we went to get really. I helped her with her makeup and putting her dress on and she helped me with my makeup. We put our skates on when we stopped before we went on the ice.

"Welcome to Amber and Sidney's wedding." The announcer said. Then Sidney skated out onto the ice and then geno and I skated out onto the ice and then my mom last.

They said their wedding vows and then kissed.

"Taylor, would you like to get married today?" Geno asked me.

"Uh. Y-yeah. I would love to." I said and smiled. Then we said our wedding vows off the top of our head and then kissed. So I got married and my mom got married.

But---

{{A/N sorry it took so long to update still in the ship named writers block!! Thanks for reading!!}}