Chapter Three: The Past

*Only You~ Only You~Oh gosh this choreography of them dancing to Blanket Kick/Embarassed is sooo cuteeee <3*
--------------
My eyes opened wide to see Taehyung and Jimin in our class.

The girls in the class started gossiping happily about it. Including Yoona, she was in my class.

Im Na is in 2-3 class while I'm in 2-2 class. At least we have less trouble.

"Please introduce yourselves."

Jimin was the first one to introduce himself.
"Hi guys! My name is Park Jimin and I'm 17 this year. Hope to study with the students here happily!"

The girls were so excited while the boys in the class were in the 'meh' mood.

The square boxed smile guy proceeded to introduce himself after Jimin.
"Hiiiiiiiiii! My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm also 17 this year ^^ I'm looking forward to be here in this school!"

He later showed his famous squared box smile.

Awwwww how cuteeeeeee.

The girls started squealing or fangirling in class. Not me. I fangirl inside my own personal mind and heart.

The girls even started asking questions to them.

"Jimin oppa~ Are you single?"

"Taehyung oppa yah~ Are you dating anyone?"

"Omo, you guys are cuteee!"

The teacher hushed the class."Okay girls, if you wanna ask them questions, ask them after class."

The girls booed the teacher.
"Okay, fine fine. We'll continue later after class. But we should let them sit on their seats right?"

The girls got excited again, patiently waiting for the teacher to choose their places. "Mr Park, you can sit beside Ji Eun."

Ji Eun was sitting beside her bias.

She mouthed at me 'OH MY MOMMA FOR GOSH SAKES' while Jimin wasn't looking.

I giggled softly, because she's one lucky girl..

"And Kim Taehyung... You can sit beside the empty seat behind Jung Mi."

That Jung Mi girl must be lucky.

wait a minute- aren't I Jung Mi? As in him sitting behind me?

Miss Park pointed the seat where is behind me to let Taehyung know where he is sitting.

Taehyung made eye contact with me, showing a smile.

I immediately looked away, because I was blushing.

"Omg, is he really sitting behind Jung Mi?"

"He won't get influenced by her 'ugly face disease' right?"

"Why am I not sitting on Jung Mi's place?"

Gossips were all around the room.

"Okay class, please bring out your text book and flip it to page 54."

My mood got down because I had the thought that Taehyung's reputation might be bad if he sat behind him.

Being the ugly nerd of the school, it would definitely go down.
----------
"Class dismissed! You all may go for lunch."

I barely paid attention in class. Because I was tired of thinking about the problem I might have caused.

The girls started rushing to Taehyung's seat.

Im Na somehow came in the class. It was probably Yoona. It was madly crowded.

Some girls pushed me away from my seat, I was uncomfortable so I got up from my seat and went to Ji Eun's seat.

"Jung Mi~ Hehehehe I'm so happy!"
That's right, her bias was sitting next to her.

"We had a conversation and he told me that we should hang out!! Oh my gibberish."
I laughed a little.
"Ji Eun, I'm not eating lunch."

"Why? In a bad mood?"
She said while taking her lunch bag out. I just shook my head to her.
"Nah, I just don't feel like eating."

She nods, "Okay, I'll meet you after lunch." Ji Eun stepped out of class to the canteen.

I sighed, my brain is a mess.

The only place where I would go to chill and rest my mind is the rooftop right now.
-----------
I snuck up to the rooftop, making sure there was no one here.

"Why are those two stupid girls in my life? They caused a lot of problems and made rumors about me, destroying my reputation."

And I suddenly realized, I don't even have reputation in this school.

The reason why I'm so mistreated in school is because of these two ugly 'princesses'.
-------------
Flashback

Two years ago, everybody seemed fine with me, we would all talk to each other.

Until when I was 15, two ugly beasts came into my life.

They started making rumors about me abusing them, stealing from them, etc.
And not surprisingly, the students in the school believed it.

They would blame me for everything and the students started to treat them better. Until this very day.

The treated them like QUEENS, PRINCESSES.
They should know that they are actually befriending two ugly witches.

They even have little minions who like them.
Those minions even think if they do stuff for them, they would eventually like them back.

Ah, such a stupid little fairytale going on their minds.

They would call me, 'The Evil Stepsister, or the Evil Wicked Witch'. Which they are totally wrong.
------------
I groaned. My brain was tired of thinking the past.

I was tired and I think.. I should skip class. Which normally I would, but I have good grades anyways.

The teachers won't care so, it's not a big deal anyways.

I was so tired that, it didn't took a minute for me to sleep.
----------
I woke up. Oh gosh, what time is it..?

As I came back from my blur vision, I realize I was sleeping on someone's lap.
A suddenly shot up my head and I saw..

Chapter Three is updated ^^ Oh gosh this is getting so cuteeeee <3
Sorry for giving you a cliffhanger oh gosh I'm sorry. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Love you guys, muacksssss :*

안녕~ Annyeong <3

-MixxyJixxy ^^