Chapter Fifteen: Banana Milk

*Merry Christmas guys :) I'm sorry if I didn't post any chapters. I'll post one right straight tomorrow for all of you.

Note that Jin, NamJoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are in college now. All the times that they saw Jung Mi was when they visit the school to check on the maknae line.*

--------------
Taehyung's POV
Jung Mi, I'm coming. Wait for just awhile.

I ran to the abandoned building next door to the school.

The girls told me where was she and turns out this abandoned building was the school's computer lab.

It still works fine from what they said. Everything was fine till some technical incident happened and they had to shut down the building.

I reached the building and started to shout her name.
"JI JUNG MI!"

I ran through all the rooms on the first floor, but there was no one.
"JUNG MI AH!"

I took out my phone to search if there is any signal, but there wasn't any.
How did she message me..?

If she had to find signal to message me.. She has to be in a higher level, at least. I ran upstairs to the third floor, and searched the classrooms.

As I walked, there was a bit of signal on my phone.
She has to be here.
"JUNG MI! JI JUNG MI!"

As I searched 5th classroom, I heard echoes of knocks from one of the classrooms.
"Could it be Jung Mi..?"

"JUNG MI! KEEP ON KNOCKING!! IF YOU ARE REALLY THERE KEEP ON KNOCKING."
The knocking continued, it must be Jung Mi. As I ran, the knocking became louder and louder. I came across a classroom but the door had full of locks.

It must be this one.
"Jung Mi step back!"

I pushed myself against the door multiple times, but it was still locked.
Damn it!

I looked around to see any heavy objects...
Fire Extinguisher!

I broke the glass with my bare fists without hesitation. At that moment, my only thought that I had to do was be by her side. Be by Jung Mi's side now.

I took the fire extinguisher and pushed it against the door hard, and it opened.

"J-Jung Mi."
-----------
Jung Mi's POV
I was shivering, the windows were also open, letting the cold breeze come in.

I am freezing to death, my face was pale, my lips were dry and my body was weak.

There were bruises on my body and the corner of my mouth had dried up blood.

The messages I sent to Taehyung, he received it. He said he's coming. He's is my only hope now.
I wanted to send one more message, but my legs were really weak, I couldn't lift up my legs.

"Jung Mi! Ji Jung Mi!"

T-Taehyung...!

"T-Taehyung!"
I shouted with all my breath, but I knew he couldn't hear anything.

I crawled with all the might that I have to the door and knocked on it.