Chapter Thirty Eight: Fight For You

Jung Mi's POV
BTS dropped a MV! Omg I'm so hyped about it. It's called 'Boy In LUV', and they all killed those sharp moves, as always.

Ji Eun kept fangirling about Jimin about him being actually cute not sexy, but she still liked it and stuff.

"I mean, he's still sexy as always, what am I talking about?"
Ji Eun giggles as she stares Jimin's photo on her phone.

Oh and me? I have Taehyung :)

He came into school with his orange hair before, and I still couldn't get over that he has ginger orange hair. I love him with orange hair, he looks more sharp and freaking cute.

Not saying he isn't before, HE IS, ALWAYS IS.

A comeback means more show performances. But I hope they can come back to take their final exams in 2 and a half weeks.
------------------
It's been one week and the boys aren't here today again. The school is not really much with gossip except for their comeback.

I was always early, so not much students are in school right now.

I sat on my place, and took out my books.
"Jung Mi Ah- I'll go to the toilet for awhile."
Ji Eun smiled to me.

I took my headphones, listening to BTS' Miss Right.
I'm so impressed by them. They can make so good music everytime, whether it's from a album or it's a solo song.

I was very concentrated, till a flick came to my forehead.
"Ah-"
I lifted up my head to see strawberry milk on the corner of my desk.

"Hi hardworking kid."
Vernon stuck out his tongue.

"Hi dance maniac."
I took the strawberry milk at the desk corner, while he pokes the straw inside the strawberry milk.

I was about to drink the strawberry milk,
"Don't drink that."
The orange haired guy placed a banana milk on my desk, and I was shocked.

"T-Thank You."
I bowed to him.

"I uh- found it on the floor, don't thank me."
The orange haired guy stutters as he sits behind me.

I looked at the banana milk and smiled.
"Y-Yah you better drink the strawberry milk."
Vernon pouts as he steps out of the classroom.

I giggled, these two.
--------------
It turns out Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are gonna come back to school to study for the final exam but they will straight away go to their comeback stages after school.

Hehe I'm so excited for their stages ^^

Hmm, should I eat today?

I tapped on my desk, deciding to eat or not. I drank banana milk and strawberry milk though this morning, and I'm a little full.

Well I guess I'm not going to eat today.

"Ji Eun-"
"You're not going to eat?"
She cuts me off while taking her bag of food.

I nod and she replies me,
"When you go back to my house I'll make you sandwiches."
I sheepishly smiled back to her.
-----------------
Taehyung's POV
She's not eating again..
That's it, she needs to eat. Ji Eun said that Jung Mi would often go to rooftop if she doesn't eat and study there.

I bought her a bag full of bread, and I went to the rooftop excitedly.

Walking up the stairs, I had the thought of telling her everything, EVERYTHING.
I need to tell her I remember.

I stood in front of the rooftop door, with my heart beating slightly faster. I was a little bit nervous, for some reason.

"Yahhh~"
I heard a voice that doesn't belong to Jung Mi.

It was a guy voice, is Jung Mi not here?
I peeked through the door, to see a girl and a boy.

They were giggling and laughing, and they were eating different kinds of bread too.

I held my anger in and went back down the stairs,
"Not like this."

Double updates!
THANK YOU ALL FOR REACHING 1K READS GOSH I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️

Double updates!THANK YOU ALL FOR REACHING 1K READS GOSH I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️

oKAY IM DONE BYE

oKAY IM DONE BYE