Chapter Twenty Eight: Familiar

*DOUBLE UPDATESSSS*

Taehyung's POV
It's been two weeks since that Jung Mi girl came.
I feel relaxed and not bothered since she didn't come, but I feel a little bit aching inside my heart for some reason. Whatever, not my concern anyways.

"Taehyung!"
Im Na snapped me out of my thoughts.

I hummed,
"Yes babe?"

Also, my girlfriend Im Na came to visit my for the past two weeks, finally. I was curious why she didn't visit but she told me that she wasn't allowed to be in here.

"Why were you so deep in thought?"
She said while clinging onto my arm.

I smirked,
"I was thinking about you."

She hugged my arm tightly, and no lie my arm was kinda sore.

Not exactly, I was actually thinking about this girl. Why am I so curious about her in everything? Was it because of her that's why Im Na couldn't come?

What didn't she even use to bribe my hyungs?

A name suddenly came to my mind,
"Junggie."

Im Na tilted her head,
"What?"

"Perhaps did I called you by the name Junggie before?"
I asked.

She shook her head,
"Uhh, I don't recall you calling me that babe. Plus, we don't like setting cheesy nicknames between each other."

Hm, really?

"Oh it's probably because I'm into this game character nowadays named Junggie."
She didn't care and just continue clinging on my arm.
-----------------
Jung Mi's POV
It's been two weeks since I saw Taehyung, I miss him so badly.

I cried, I think most of the nights. The other nights that I don't cry is because I had something to do, to get away my mind from Taehyung.

Some nights I cry myself to sleep, some nights I just stay awake, looking at the stars.

Ever since Taehyung left my side, I was bullied continuously by Yoona and Im Na. The boys and Ji Eun would help me fight back sometimes, but most of the times I usually just get kicked in the stomach or maybe some scars and bruises on my body.

"This is the seventeenth day I saw you with scars and bruises Jung Mi."
Ji Eun said while sitting by the living room table.

I now live with Ji Eun, since her parents don't really mind and they have a large space at her house, at least I could stay away from the cruel people that bullies me in the night.

"I-"
"Jung Mi I can't stand seeing you like this anymore."
Ji Eun spoke out with a firm voice.

I stayed silent and just made my lips into a thin line. Even though I was silent, millions of thoughts were in my mind,
Will I be fine?
Why am I so useless?
Even friends can't see me like this anymore.

Without Taehyung, is my life going to go on like this forever and ever?

I just sighed,
"I'll think a way to stop this. Don't worry."

Ji Eun just came my side hugging me tightly while stroking my hair, resulting me to cry again, buried in her warmth.

The truth is,
I miss his warmth, his jokes, his touch, his smile, his everything, and of course Him.

Warm tears fall down my cheeks as Ji Eun broke the hug, I just couldn't stop thinking about him... How can he just forget an important person in life in just one night?
------------------------
Two days later

Third Person POV
Taehyung was released out of the hospital as the doctor said he was fine and healed, but still has amnesia.

In the other hand, Jung Mi was still very depressed but was fighting her inner battle inside her.

"Yo Hyung."
Jungkook said while sliding his arm on Tae's broad shoulders.

Taehyung pinched the younger one's cheek,
"Aish JungKook everytime I see you, you became more like a bunny everyday."

Jimin heard the conversation and laughed his ass off, while Jungkook has that poker face.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were walking to school, encountered by few fangirls gasping here and there, until Taehyung saw a familiar face.

He pointed,
"That girl is studying here?"

Jimin and Jungkook move their heads to see the familiar girl that he was talking about,
"Ahhh, Jung Mi?"

"She was always here, don't you remember- oh yeah right you don't remember anything."
Jimin said and got hit by Jungkook.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and continued looking at this Jung Mi girl.

"Taehyungie~"
Taehyung heard his name being called by Im Na and turned around to see her running towards him.

She hugged him tightly, earning a smile from Taehyung.

The people beside started gossiping about how cute they were,
Omg they are so cute together!
They are official~
Look at them hugging each other!

When Jung Mi saw this, she just turned his back on them and walked away.
"Ah- Jung Mi!"
Both of the boys and Ji Eun started running to Jung Mi to see if she was fine.

This caught Taehyung's attention,
"What are they doing?"
Taehyung thought.

The school bell rang and everybody started to go to their classes.

"Need to go to class babe. See you later."
Taehyung said and Im Na kissed him on the cheek, Taehyung didn't really feel anything but he just continued along walking in the hallway.

Jung Mi's POV
"Jung Mi!"
Ji Eun called me from behind, along with both of the boys running.

I sighed and turned around,
"Hm?"

They were a bit shocked from how I look, let me guess, puffy eyes, scars and bruises, lips that have cuts of blood dried up?

"Go to class."
I said signaling them to go away from me, they were still everybody's favourite anyways.

"But Noona-"
Turning my back on them,
"I need some time."
-------------------------
I continued walking in the hallway, prepared to go to class.... I guess.
The hallways were empty, everybody rushed to class.

I kept on walking until a figure was infront of me.
I looked up to see a tall figure, with brown hair and hazel eyes, the person that made me fell in love for the first time,

"V-Vernon?"